Reviews for Forgotten Time
The Samurai Pizza Cat chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
i just realised 'They say the pacific has no memory..' is that from The Shawshank Redemption? i LOVE that movie. good quote.

anyway, you need to update! if not this, anything! all of your stories are amazing!

-samurai pizza cat xo
Kingfishers chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
Both were nicely written. I preferred "Black and White", however. Probably because I love Raven but still... ;) Continue with the other characters, don't leave at this!
The Samurai Pizza Cat chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
That's a Matt Groening quote? Hmm.

Ahaha. Nightwing seeing Starfire again. I can't wait until you write when Nightwing and Starfire are standing in front of the wormhole. They looked close enough to kiss!

-The Samurai Pizza Cat-
CrystalRose727 chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
his is really good, continue please!
CrazyGirl47 chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
WHOO! Another excellent chapter, capturing the characterization in that way you always do. I do so love this one...

HAIL THE MONKEY PEOPLE!
solodancer chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
you really should update!
sarah chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
OMG! that was awesome plz plz plz write another chapter!
zombiE wakE chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Let me start off by saying, thank you for writing something different in the Teen Titans section! Most stories have typical plots, but yours has depth and an in-character Nightwing. Also, the grammer is phenomenal! You truly are an awesome writer! Please write more, whether you continue this story or start another.
heyitsthatgirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Oh, you must continue! You must! I'm really enjoying this, I was sad when it ended *sniff* So, as you see, I'd be ever so happy if you went on with it. This is one of the best episodes, and I really love your take on it. Just lovely.
Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Wha! That was so beautifully sad. Robin fits in every way. It would seem like him to blame everything on himself and to isolate himself from the others. And Rob er... Nightwing avoiding anything that reminded him of Starfire fits. T.T* I feel so sorry for him. And yes, he could be a rock star with his long hair!
CrazyGirl47 chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Ah, Wills, your skills show through again. I gotta say, I love this. The emotion, the tone, the wording... it's absolutely incredible, as usual.

Well, keep it up... can't wait for the NEXT CHAPTER, MWAHAHA!

Lylas,

The Infamous Rain-chan
thefollyofmolly chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
coolness .
moezy-chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Yes, update! Granted, it can stand alone as a one-shot, but you have to put out another chapter! Please! I loved it!
1stRainbowRose chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
I wouldn't mind you doing the rest of the series. It would be really cool. AND FINISH THE OTHER TWO! I'M DIEING HERE! EXPECIALLY THIRTEEN O'CLOCK!