Reviews for We're Not So Different
Liz Wolf chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
Hey,I love the way you were going with this story but what happened?Why haven't you makes us very very sad. :(
Kaybabe chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
hey, its me FGKaybabe from the Sims 2, just read your story and LOVED it, check out mine!
Shay Shenzie chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
its great keep going
Lils Evans chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
Wow. That's all I can pretty much say right about now...because I wanna keep reading.
Lils Evans chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Oh...I'm not saying that you're mean, I'm just saying that what you wrote is! Poor Harry! Anyway, I'm going to keep reading.
Living in a fantasy chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
Really really good. Update soon okay? I'll be waiting
Cherry0214 chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
This is a great story! Too bad your not going to make it a Harry/Draco slash story, they are my favorite! Oh, and thanks for your reviews on my story "Wrong Turn" AND saying it was your favorite! Yay! Please keep going with this story, I LOVE it!
Morena Evensong chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
I like Luke, he seems like the perfect younger brother. So, is he going to somehow run away from Drumstag and get to Hogwarts? 'Cause that would just be fun. Anyway, I like the story so far. Can't wait to read more.
Art 18 chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
OMFG! Brilliant! Really quite Good. Although I'm not a big fan of Angst/Horror fics, I really do like this one...Vernon and Lucy. Keep up the good work and remember, whether a chapter is long, or short, quality over quantity really counts on :D

BTW, I have to have a bad side to my good streak don't I? *cackles*

TTYL

Arctic Wolf
Takaouto chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
Very much so...I have only four friends...but they're cool
The Wolf of Were chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
Hai, yes, I love Harry Potter abuse! I took Infant/Child Psychology *just* to write better abuse story. How sad is that? You're doing good so far, I thought the Ebil!Lucius abusing in a way parallel to Uncle Vernon a little different. But cool, different but cool.

The whole thing with Luke though... hm... I don't think you should have made him younger than Draco... How old is he, by the way? I mean, if he's a year or so younger that's ok, but if you say like 8 or 10 I'll have to barf. Lol.

Luke should be a little more... wary? Of Lucius's wrath, he sees Draco getting the brunt, but I'm sure if you poke a him, Ol'Lucy would b-slap you so hard. Lol.
Takaouto chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
yes very short...would like much longer...likses much longers
The Wolf of Were chapter 1 . 9/23/2004