Reviews for Keitaro Goes Psycho!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
And Kitsune just gets away scot free with sending Keitaro to the hospital? After physically assaulting him with a baseball bat, and it's justified because "he'll bounce back in no time"?
That's ridiculous. I thought the story was pretty good up until that point. Her abusive actions should have some consequence to them, and the fact that there wasn't really ruined this otherwise well written plot.
swartzvald chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Everybody forgets about Mutsume, ...
Guest chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
Great history. To bad there os so few love hina fic like this one and complete.
ChaosRune chapter 15 . 2/27/2012
Why the hell isn't Kitsune in jail? Attempted murder is no joke, no matter the reason, I would have expected at least for her to het the hell out of the Hina
ChaosRune chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
And just like that, this fic went down the drain
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 15 . 12/20/2011
I enjoyed reading this. Granted I have read other stories in which Keitaro is not up to par with his anime or manga version, none the less, it was entertaining to read a story in which he is changing with time not in an instant like most I have read. Kind of a twist at the end but I still liked it. Kei/Mot are my favorite pairing.
Fayari chapter 15 . 12/8/2010
Well, don't I feel stupid for that last review. Although, come to think of it, the manga was a lot more realistic and satisfying than the anime. Naru did in fact come to terms with her feelings and had admitted it in the manga earlier than the anime had even hinted that she was starting to realize them. Apparently early enough that it did not come to this conclusion.

The manga did not delve to deep in the abuse aspect of their relationship, because in reality and in Love Hina canon, sadly, 'Abuse Is Okay When It's Female On Male'.

This went from a mildly interesting story to a slightly more interesting story in one chapter. Good that you took the less taken road by not having Keitaro and Naru end up together.
Fayari chapter 14 . 12/8/2010
And in the end, Keitaro comes out the worst for wear again. Sometimes I wish authors didn't get this detail right all the time.

I would complement you for keeping changes in the characters along the lines of Willing Suspension of Disbelief (in other word, not too OOC). But that's not exactly difficult to do, seeing as the characters themselves, as well as their motivations are much more complex than could possibly have been elaborated in canon. In these circumstances, many changes become perfectly believable.
Samhan chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
please continue
i love shonobu chapter 15 . 12/14/2009
This is a great story. How much do you know about psychology? This seemed pretty accurate...
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 12 . 11/8/2009
Its incredible how the autor of this fic deals with a murder attempt, the poor guy almost gets beat to death with a baseball bat and nothing happens, not even a call to the police, one would expect the girls to freak out but then again this is not real life.
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
Wow Im surprise keitaro didn't got mad at what that kitsune did, guess he is really the same old good natured guy.
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 7 . 11/7/2009
"Numb" ja ja ja I love that song.
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
Naru got served. There is a God in the Love Hina universe.
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Keitaro 2.0 New and improved, I like the kick ass attitude of his.