Reviews for Cross Examination
Mrs.CatherineGrissom1 chapter 7 . 4/18/2008
I really liked this story. It was very interesting. You did an excellent job.
laura chapter 7 . 10/21/2004
i loved it! keep up the great work. SNICKERS ROCK!

laura
krisnina77 chapter 7 . 10/20/2004
AH! That was such a cute ending! You couldn't of ended it better that was great! This was a fabulous story and I'm glad that you decided to write it down. Well I'll make sure to try and keep up with the latest of your fics.
Wolf Jade chapter 7 . 10/13/2004
love it.
HyperSlytherin89 chapter 7 . 10/12/2004
wow that is so awsome i love this story . so this story is complete write? So anyways this so so good please continue on your other storys
xobabygurlxo chapter 7 . 10/12/2004
thats a fantabulous story i love it i really do
bubblecat chapter 7 . 10/12/2004
great say I think this is the greatest chapter of this story~really love last moment is awesome.
Anushka chapter 7 . 10/12/2004
Really enjoyed this story. It made me smile alot.
Space-Case7029 chapter 7 . 10/11/2004
Good chapter and ending. Loved the part about Nick realizing how much it bothered Sara to lie to the priest and taking her back for both of them to confess. Enjoyed it. Look forward to other stories. Audra
wiccamage chapter 6 . 10/11/2004
Woohoo! That was damned wonderful!

Wiccamage
wish4sthgspecial chapter 6 . 10/10/2004
genius! lovin every minute of it!
Anti Darth Ani chapter 6 . 10/10/2004
Aw... such a cute story so far! I hope you update soon. I love the idea about meeting at the wedding in Texas. :P
krisnina77 chapter 6 . 10/9/2004
Can't log in so I'm doing a unsigned review. I am still absolutely loving this story. I liked how when you had them explaining just how they got together you put in the unsaid things too. That helped. Then what Catherine said at the end to Warrick that was great I loved it! Can't wait for more!
Wolf Jade chapter 6 . 10/9/2004
well you cant leave it there, you have give us readers more. it was aweomse, i love Nick and Sara as a couple.
bubblecat chapter 6 . 10/9/2004