Reviews for Definition
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 3/14
Well, if anyone wants insight to Dumbledore's thinking, Harry is the one to go to. Every time Dumbledore speaks it sounds like a parody, but it is overall serious and cute.
I love the ending and Dumbledore's smirk. I wonder if Snape and McGonagall had a bet, it seems like there are always bets running around Hogwarts in fics. It should be Hogwarts, the Magical School of Betting and Danger.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/20
Wow. That was deintely taking spelling bees to a whole new level. Definitely a creative one. Nice job
really good
despicableme chapter 1 . 2/3
Interesting idea turned into a nice story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Very cute, nice little read with a great amount of sarcastic/third-person humor
mysticflakes chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Wow. I've got nothing to say except -
This is beautiful.
half-breedMiralian chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I just started grinning when I reached the end of this, because I can practically see that scene in my head. They are adorable. And such lovely writing. It was an interesting progression, watching them improve upon their relationship while the rest of their classmates fell apart - not including Ron and Goyle. The latter two were rather heartwarming.
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Absolutely d.e.l.i.g.h.t.f.u.l!
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This is perfect
BleuFlyinKittensTimesInfinty chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Epic win on Dumbledore's part. :):):)
heycherie chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
So, yeah this was done forever ago, but I find I don't really care. I haven't reviewed close to anything in a very long time, and I mostly just favorite stuff, but I really felt the need to share the love with this one. God, I wanted to favorite it twice! This was so fantastically written and plotted out, and I just adore every aspect about it. It's simple, yet not, if every little mannerism and quip is any indication. I just wish more people knew about this, because I've fallen in love. I really have. There wasn't any exquisite love-making or anything like that, but none was needed. It was just perfect. Really perfect. I'm so pleasantly satisfied right now, like, I actually smiled. This was just what I needed. Haven't read a decent Drarry in a while, and I'm just so very pleased with this one. I could go on and on. This is just sublime. Wonderful job, indeed, friend. :)
XenaDragon-xoxo chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I know this was published eight years ago, but I can't resist reviewing. This is such a cute little one-shot, and very well-done. :)
Drarry Malter1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
OMFG! Imagine if that was the wrong answer? SO EMBARASSING!
myotherothergirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2012