Reviews for What Really Happened with: The Ring
bloodrayndancr chapter 11 . 7/31/2009
i got an idea how bout what really happened with: the amidyville horror:) the new version is f8ing creepy as hell. but its so good:) or saw 4 when there stuck in the house and there are like 8 of them. and poison is going through the house to kill them. i loved this story, it started so good but than it wasnt as good at the end. but i still loved it:)
NekoKags1292 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
OMG YOU GOT ME!

WOW KUDoS TO YOU MY FRIENd I SO FELL FOR IT! !

lol
BlueTinge chapter 10 . 11/13/2007
love the story. HILARIOUS! um...whats OOC? i'm kinda slow...haha! please let me know!
januaryfreeze92 chapter 11 . 8/31/2007
Lol, nice. it's midnight! I must SLEEP! haha, great job!
Drifting One chapter 11 . 7/29/2007
OMG, that was so stupid, so insane, and I loved it!

My sister just about killed me, but I didn't get off the computer until I read it!

Now I shall force my little sister to read it.

"There shall be no lemons in this fic!"

Oh, I thought I died of sorrow when I read that, but then I realized... this story is just too frickin' hilarious for a lemon to be throughly enjoyed.

So in the end, I was satisfied, and laughing inside. I can't laugh outside, because my little sister would have killed me, but I am laughing inside, believe you me!

Oh my gosh, I loved this! Whenever I'm depressed, I promise to read this. It will make me happy. I shall also send this to all my friends.

They will love this.

I worship the ground upon which you walk! I loved this story!

*dies of love for the story and adds to favorites*
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 11 . 7/1/2007
lol! Great story! I loved the Van Helsing reference... Yeah... I'm doing an InuYashaxVan Helsing cross over... I'm just that nuts... but it works! ... -has no idea why I told you that/why you'd want to know- Anyways, I loved it! Great job!
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 8 . 7/1/2007
Usually I wait until I read the entire story, but I had to review really quickly! I loved the Secret Window refernce. Funny story actually: my sister was at a friend's house when she first watched it, and almost right after watching the ending and stuff and finding out about the corn, was dinner. They were eating corn on the cob. -. Yeah... GO JOHNNY DEPP!... -ahem- Yeah... he's being Sweeney Todd soon... can't wait! -twirls around in circles- Anyways, great story so far! Its hilarious!

FMQ
Pop-Fizz chapter 11 . 8/13/2006
Hilarious! That was awesome! you should do another one like that. sadly i have no suggestions...
Yami No Megami chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
ROFLLMFAOOMG! love it!
Shanghai Honey chapter 11 . 5/7/2006
GAH!

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this chapter yet.

Well, I re-read this story, and it's STILL hilarious.

Best story ever.

But wasn't that a

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED WITH: THE GRUDGE?

I remember reading a chapter, which was also funny,

and I REALLY wanted to read it again.

Well, just wanted to say this chapter was AWESOME!

See ya.
InuKag 4eva chapter 11 . 4/10/2006
You should do "What Really Happened with:Scream! (Please!)
a lovely idiot chapter 11 . 4/4/2006
Lmao,mad funny!Great job!
Senwich chapter 11 . 3/25/2006
DAMN! This is f-ing HILARIOUS!
iehoipadhfkan chapter 11 . 1/6/2006
LOL! that was hilarious! hey, since kagome is inuyasha's woman, can i be Koga's? plz! ne ways that was a really funny fic!

Ketsueki-Koushoku
iehoipadhfkan chapter 6 . 1/6/2006
gah! u cut off koga's tail!