Reviews for Called
ahh so sad - powerful
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
*sob* Beautiful! :')
donahermurphy chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I like this. I like the ambiguity- that Vader still doesn't know hes her father. I can't help but think, though, that whatever Vader's intentions at the time of Luke's death, he won't exactly be a kindly mentor. More of a reluctant protector/imprisoner. You ended it on just the right note, though.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
*sniff* what. Happened. To. Luke. Why was he dieing? NO FAIR!
ILDV chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Good.
kiku65 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
You came. I called and you came."

That was the point I burst into tears *sniffle* :(
BabaBiP chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
nightwinde chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Scary, sweet, and tear-worthy all at the ame time. Never happened before. Great job!
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
*Shivers* Wow...

"He s-said you'd take care of me," Leia muttered, voice cracking, mind cracking.

Vader seemed to pause again.

"Then I will."

Great stuff! *Shivers again* Cool...
Darth Aeon chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Very Nice and bone chilling
Lady Lanet chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Woo... scary. Well done!
MJ Mink chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
One of my favorites. Beautiful idea, beautifully expressed.
PhantomSith chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
You really ought to add more chapters to the fiction. At least I think so, I also figured to coulda used some more reviews. ;-)
Autumn's Fire chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
*sniff* That was so sad... and yet, so good. Kudos. Hope I'll see more of your work!
thekorapersonality chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
I liked this very much. The dynamics in the Skywalker family are of course on of the things that's so great about SW but for some reason I'm having difficulty finding fic about it (perhaps bc I only just started looking...Any suggestions?)

My favorite part of this was the way in which you showed L&L cared for each other even though they don't know they are sibling yet-it is obvious that they feel it. And though it was unrealistic for Vader to realize his love for his son (and then daughter) so easily, it was warm and fuzzy to see it (even though Luke died). I also liked the line where Luke said 'he'd care for her', because I thought he was talking about Han and Han's jealousy of Luke as regards Leia is always so . . . piquant. But I like that it turns out he might've been referencing Vader.

I did find it unrealistic that Leia would turn to Vader so suddenly. While I found Vader's development acceptable for this fic I thought Leia's lack of anger and even possible acceptance of Vader disturbing.

However over all the fic was lovely, and I hope there's more.

~TKP