Reviews for Just One Day
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
What a bunch of shit. That slutura cheated. Asking herself out! Pathetic shit! Shit pairing that should never happen. Its only ever slutty sakura that was called annoying because she is. Shes pathetic and wesk and sasuke hates her! And dont fucking bash naruto you fucked up cunt!
shadowereign chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Thou short, its amazing. :)
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
This was a really cute, original and entertains story! Thank you for writing it!

I'm sorry for not knowing what more to say other than that.

Anyway, keep up the good work! I'll be looking forward to more your writing!

Sincerely your new fan,
-Epic Otaku Cherry
Sasusaku625 chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
I expected more but i totally love it!
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
DUN DUN DUN
IS SAKURA GOING TO BE THE GOOD GUY HERE? OR DOES SASUKE HAVE TO DO SOME INTERVENING?
blazingpyro606 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
So unique and interesting!
KaGeRu chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
I really like it :)) youre impressive.
A Midsummer chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
I'm slowly but surely falling in love with this particular pairing despite it being almost half dead and rotting. Sasuke doesn't deserve her really. He's too focused on his revenge to notice anyone, always searching for someone to blame for his ruined life. Itachi, Madara/Obito, Konoha. Rewatching the old seasons of Naruto sans the filler arcs revealed that it had the potential to be a lovely pairing but once Sasuke left, it was gone.

2004, huh? Life was simple in that year. Kishimoto's manga hadn't been a mess of twisted plotholes patched up and held together by its gigantic fandom.

This was really beautiful. You managed to make the concept entertaining despite its overuse. The characters were also painted true to themselves, the fact being hilarious due to the body switch.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Awww... That was sooooo cute. :3
attisalatti chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
This is such a great story!
I remember when I tried reading it in 2006, but my English wasn't good enough back then. I am SO SO damn happy I found it again! It's like a miracle! And now, well.. I don't know, if you're even going to read this, since you posted this story 8 years ago(Such a long time...), I just wanted to say that your story brought me to laugh(honestly, I was really enjoying reading it :-) ! )
After the development of the naruto story today in 2012, where it's unthinkable for a Sasuke to act like this like ever again, and authors of fanfiction rarely write him like here, it is actually overwhelming.. reading such a happy story *.*

Thank you for this wonderful fanfcition!
starsandbutterflies chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
it's 12 in the morning here and I'm tossing and turning and trying to muffle my giggling and squealing... la la lala there's fluff here, there's fluff there...there's fluff everywhere! ah this fanfic is the best short sasusaku fanfic I've ever read and I'm really glad I came across it...it seems so freagin real..like it was an extra episode or filler or something and the characters aren't OOc at all-for me that is...ah IT'S SO FLUFFY! (~~) thank you so much keep up the good work!
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
8D Cute.
zunaira ghazal chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
aw, i loved it! :)
hardtofathom chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
This IS the cutest 2-chapter Sasusaku fanfic ever! OMG It is so cuuuuuuuute! I hope i can hug this fic. LOL! XD
Deathcomessoon chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
I really liked this story. It was extremely well written.