Reviews for Just One Day
AdotD chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Aw. CUTE:)
AnotherKindOfAsian chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
bow chica wow ow! that was AWESOME! i really liked/like it!
fading ink chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Hi! What can I say? It was a great story. I actually liked the body-switchting concept very much even though it has been done many times before. The reason for this is that your writing style is very clear and to the point. Not once did I get confused between who is 'Sakura' and who is 'Sasuke'. Also I liked the humor you very cleverly added in. I thought that chapter two was especially cute and I was surprised to know that you made that chapter awfully romantic without the slightest trace of a kissing scene. I liked the ending very much and you deserve a clap on the back for your hard work. My best wishes to you. Adieu!
ish.the.abstract chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
wonderful story!
vikkaayBYAH chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
-grins-

Really adorable! I liked it a lot. (heart)
Blowing Raspberries chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
really amusing. UGh. I wish I could write you a better review, but it's like 2:39 in the morning. I'm exhasted.

BUT! this wass really ADORABLE! C:

I LOVED IT.

Ugh, I'm sleepy.

[favfavfav]

love,

brookefacee
lon chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
this is a great story and i love the ending! :D

keep up the good work! XD
ohthatsmyname chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
aww this story is the kutest thing ever! iluvs it.
Winter's Holly chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
Aw! So cute!
Kitsune Kit chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
Kawaii! I loved it!
kie chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
seriously, love, that was awesome.
jasmyn chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
i liked the ending the most.
jasmyn chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
this is a great idea for a fanfic.
PhantasyDreamer chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
Great story! I loved it even though it was short. Keep up the good work
Sora chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Wow. That was...wonderful. Since I have found a decent story, I am going to give a proper review.

Spelling and grammar: Only one or two mistakes really jumped out at me, and they were easily dismissed. You could probably avoid any at all in the future just by reading over your work. (or having somebody read over it for you). Pretty good. Definitely refreshing after so many stories typed lyk tihs becuz tey r 2 lazy 2 uz spelng or grmmr. (I don't mind people reviewing like this, but an entire story typed in chat-speak is a little too much.

Keeping everyone in-character: Done really well. Sasuke showed a little bit more emotion than usual, but that was explained in his P.O.V. pretty well. Sakura was herself, as was everybody else.

Plot: Love it. Yes, there is the whole "freeing Sasuke from his curse" element, which is overused, but you pulled it off without offending the reader's intelligence. None of the romence felt forced, and the ending, while a little rushed, was sweet. The angst was at a surprisingly low level, which, again, seperates this story from the rest. The story was character driven, which earns bonus points from me.

Altogether, I loved it! I am going to go read your other fan-fictions now. Ta-ta!
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »