Reviews for Just One Day
PhantasyDreamer chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
Great story! I loved it even though it was short. Keep up the good work
Sora chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Wow. That was...wonderful. Since I have found a decent story, I am going to give a proper review.

Spelling and grammar: Only one or two mistakes really jumped out at me, and they were easily dismissed. You could probably avoid any at all in the future just by reading over your work. (or having somebody read over it for you). Pretty good. Definitely refreshing after so many stories typed lyk tihs becuz tey r 2 lazy 2 uz spelng or grmmr. (I don't mind people reviewing like this, but an entire story typed in chat-speak is a little too much.

Keeping everyone in-character: Done really well. Sasuke showed a little bit more emotion than usual, but that was explained in his P.O.V. pretty well. Sakura was herself, as was everybody else.

Plot: Love it. Yes, there is the whole "freeing Sasuke from his curse" element, which is overused, but you pulled it off without offending the reader's intelligence. None of the romence felt forced, and the ending, while a little rushed, was sweet. The angst was at a surprisingly low level, which, again, seperates this story from the rest. The story was character driven, which earns bonus points from me.

Altogether, I loved it! I am going to go read your other fan-fictions now. Ta-ta!
sakura 94 chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
I loved the story!&,no,the ending wasn't rushed at all...it actually seemed appropiate!I hope you write more stories like it soon, I'll look forward to it!
Janica Bunny chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
ohh! more! u should add more!
ladyZOOM chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
XD i love it! i know you had submitted this fic a LONG time ago but i think u should continue it i love how they just swapped boddies! nice plot
you.broke.a.promise chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
I really liked your story
KinKitsune01 chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
Much love for the switching-body stories!
Sienna Maiu chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
beautiful
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
neh, it's fine.

(dead account, I know)
JellyJelly chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
that was just...beautiful *-*

i love this story it's funny! xD
XxMoonlitxCherryxBlossomxX chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
This is a perfect two-shot. YOU'RE a perfect writer. Congrats! YOu've made it to my Authors alert AND My favorite stories! .

(v)

.·..·

.·.·) .·*)

(.· (.· .· .·
horses rock chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
it was totally awesome! i love the ending.
noname chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
sorry about this it is a chain

Because you have opened this... you will get kissed on the nearest possible Friday by the love of your life... if you don't break the chain. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't send this to at least 10 people by the stroke of midnight tonight you will be forever cursed in love. Just copy and paste this.. Good Luck!
IZH890 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
cute
kee-chan chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
i'd like to see that in an episode.

sasuke uchiha holding sakura haruno under the sunset, both sleeping under a sakura tree, clothes merging together, breathing steadily, LOVE IS IN THE AIR
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »