Reviews for Just One Day
JellyJelly chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
that was just...beautiful *-*

i love this story it's funny! xD
XxMoonlitxCherryxBlossomxX chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
This is a perfect two-shot. YOU'RE a perfect writer. Congrats! YOu've made it to my Authors alert AND My favorite stories! .

(v)

.·..·

.·.·) .·*)

(.· (.· .· .·
horses rock chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
it was totally awesome! i love the ending.
noname chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
sorry about this it is a chain

Because you have opened this... you will get kissed on the nearest possible Friday by the love of your life... if you don't break the chain. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't send this to at least 10 people by the stroke of midnight tonight you will be forever cursed in love. Just copy and paste this.. Good Luck!
Izari-Hime chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
cute
kee-chan chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
i'd like to see that in an episode.

sasuke uchiha holding sakura haruno under the sunset, both sleeping under a sakura tree, clothes merging together, breathing steadily, LOVE IS IN THE AIR
sadistickIdenial chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
Hey! I luv ure story and I really enjoyed it! Its soo sweet and hmm what word? Ahh! Loving! ( i think thats a word?) hehe anywaz hope to read more!
CherryArrow chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
me
Saya-chan chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
Kawaii! please continue story! XD
HieiJaganshiMate chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Very lovely story, I think you had the characters down perfectly! You have a great style of writing. Good job! _
Far.Away.Angel chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
i really liked it.
doeHEARTED chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
Aww... That was soo kuute! (: i liked it alot only sometimes it was quite confusing. lol. With all the swithcing krap. HAHA but i stil loved it
Taryn chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
I loved it! It was GREAT! Could you write a sequal or just more to say what happened the next day and a bit more than just one day though. It would be good to see all the reactions of everyone and what Sasuke and Sakura.
Green Animelover chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
i really liked it i thought it was sweet...wonderfully written too
hahaha chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
omg that was adorable u sohould of made a sequel or make it longer a bit...

omg i loved it!