Reviews for Just One Day
silverlet chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
I loved this story to death! Not only was it beautifully written, but the sasuke and sakura are so in character that you can just imagine this happening! I can't wait to read some of your other works!
Jiri chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
Waii! A SasuSaku fic XD sugoi desu Ehehe ;; It's a really great fic, you've done a really good job with it! Eheh... if Sakura did wear a skirt, Sasuke will really go ballistic well I wish you luck in your other fics!
viviannnnn chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
hahahahaha reviewing again nice job
sand-nin-gurl chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
HELLO, BABE!

Yes, I shall review! (I even read it twice, too)

I'm so glad I made you all happiness! I love getting reviews, too, but I hardly ever gave them to anyone else unless i REALLY liked the story (hint hint)I don't think I even gave my SISTER any reviews! (is a bad person... T.T)

Sorry if you should feel angry that I called you 'babe' I'm not gay, I just call everyone 'babe' (ask KageNoKatana) Plus, I'm hyper, so that sort of adds on.

(dances to 'Down With The Sickness') La la la la la...

I just got the BIGGEST shock! MY MOM REMEBERED WHO DAVID DRAIMAN IS! He's the lead singer of Disturbed, my fav band. We were talkin' bout bald headed guys and he popped up and i was like ! Lol she just laughed cuz I told you that...

GOTTA LOVE THE RANDOMNESS!

You said you were waiting for inspiration... Might I give you an idea?

Oh well, you're gettin it anyway.

I always thought it would be cute if Naruto tried to hook em up, pretending to play match-maker with Hinata (wink wink). I was gonna use this myself, but I decided you should, if you wanted. If not, I'll do it. So, no pressure.

(just got a funny scene in her head)

O.O

(Scratch that-DISTURBING scene)

Shudder.

Anywho-and-what...

You should also maybe put some more funny Neji...

(loves Neji with every fiber of her being...along with Kankurou... Itachi... and slight Gaara...and slight Sasuke...)

...because I love Neji! And there aren't enough funny Neji scenes, and I liked yours.

Also, I thought your portraying of Shikamaru was very good. I have trouble portraying him to make him seem the same... i usually make him too active. But yours was good.

I LOVED THE KIBA-CAMERA SCENE! OMG I CRACKED UP!

(List of Naruto guys SNG is obsessed with: (no no particular order)

Neji

Kankurou

Itachi

Kiba

Gaara

Sasuke

Teeny but of Shino

No wait... that was in order...)

Oh well, I am babbling so I shall leave you to your muse.

(grabs muse by the shirt) MAKE IT GOOD YOU DAMN GREEK GODDESS YOU!

(hug!)
mikki05 chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
OMg that was SO Cute! I LOVED it! It left butterflies in my stomach...: aw i love sasusaku ! You did a great job keeping them in character! WOnderful! . I'm Hunting your sasusaku stories if you have more...: yay! CUTE!
darkw0lf chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
KAWAII!..im sorry but this is awesome. i LOVE the ending and the story. it was so sweet and well written. congratulations..i really eenjoyed it!
ShangriLa Merffles chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Omg, this is so hilariously funaky and really kawaii. I hope you write more, no excuse me while i check up your other fics.
iJustice chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I can honestly say that the only thing i think you need to improve on with this story is the confusion between who is doing what when they switched. Maybe have Sasuke's name in bold when he is in sakura's body or something. Other than that, I loved it, great great job!
iluvsasuke chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
it was so long and good plz rite more _
koyainuchan chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
o aw... such a cute fic
Icarusy chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I accidentally deleted this review when I removed the fict temporarily but managed to salvage it somehow later.

This was written by Sand-nin-gurl(signed in):

OH MY GAWD!

I LOVED IT!

UNDERLINE UNDERLINE UNDERLINE!

I couldn't stop laughing! This is the first good Sasuke-Sakura fan fic I've read in a long time!

(bows to your greatness)

I like when fan fic plots could actually work into the actual manga, and yours really did. I could see this happening. Good job! Keep up the good work! (goes off to read your other stuff... if you have any)

P.S.: I am a Hyuuga fan, so I must say this, as my only critizism: It's NEJI. Not Neija or Neiji. I had problems with it too. I'm just letting you know, thats how Kishimoto-sama spells it. PEACE!

[Thanks Sand-nin-gurl! You seriously made my day! *honoured*]
dobyuk princess chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
nice sweet story with a tinge of humorP

though very very long. It could've been put into seperate chapters but i like it the way it is. I also liked the way you ended it, and didn't find it too abrupt. Just a few spelling mistakes. Like 'neji' a few times...but that was it

and i didn't get the ::flash:: thing but o well.

and i was really hoping you continued 'drunken smiles' it had great potential!

well, keep writingP