Reviews for The Letter
Apocalypse Spirit chapter 9 . 2/20/2006
Poor Amy Seifer almost choked her to death :p
Je t'aime Saku chapter 9 . 7/11/2005
*sighs* What a ass Seifer is...he got drunk again. Also he tries to hurt Amy too, he deserves to get hit the way he did. Well I hope you update soon! _
Je t'aime Saku chapter 8 . 7/11/2005
lol Irvine that pervert! He wants to take the girls to a bar...I know what he's heading for. Well im going to read your other chapter now!
QueenAdreena chapter 9 . 6/30/2005
This chapter seemd a bit brief, but all the cuteness was still present and i still enjoyed reading it.
Tainted-Dreamz chapter 9 . 6/28/2005
OMG!
Tainted-Dreamz chapter 8 . 6/28/2005
LOL! That was an AWESOME chapter! I absoutely loved it! "Yes! I got a hot instructor for a date!"

LOL! That was so Irvine for you! :D This will be funny to see what happens in the bar! Update your 7th chapter soon, especially since you've already written in! :D Wonderful chapter, as always!
Laura chapter 7 . 5/12/2005
haha good as always. Just a little short...and a bit mushy. But thats just me. Thats a tomboy's POV here...well KEEP UPDATING hahah...see ya
Tainted-Dreamz chapter 7 . 4/29/2005
AW! How sweet! They shared another cute moment! Hehe! I can't wait for the next chapter! Woot! Training lessons! (winkwink) I bet you I know what's going to happen! ::nods frequently:: Until then! ::salutes::
Je t'aime Saku chapter 7 . 4/29/2005
AW THIS WAS SO ADORABLE! This must be the cutest chapter in the world! I can't wait for you to update!

(sorry for taking so long to review...I didn't know you updated...sorry)
Je t'aime Saku chapter 6 . 4/29/2005
Aw what a cute chapter, this story is great!
QueenAdreena chapter 7 . 4/26/2005
ARGH! THIS STORY IS TOO ADORAB;E, I'M TURNING INTO A BALL OF SAPPY GIRLINESS!

I love it! Hehe. Well done for updating sooner, you didn't make me wait as long. I know this is centered around Zell and Amy, but can i see a little more of the others? I don't mean loads, all the time, but maybe Squeeze a lil Irvy and Sefie in? _ I'm a sucker for this story. HNN!
dragonwhelpy chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
no real comments on improvements. the story had it cute/sad/memorable parts. _
Shugo chapter 6 . 4/15/2005
haha...cute...lol...why cant i read from your composition book? lol...you kill me sometimes...but then...i cant think straight right now..
Modestdeathcab chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Okay good start... keep it up
QueenAdreena chapter 6 . 4/8/2005