Reviews for Cradle
Nonny chapter 9 . 6/6
Please keep writing! I can't wait to find out what happens next.
kittyspike08536 chapter 9 . 2/26
I'm terribly sad you seem to have abandoned this - you write very well, and I like the twisted nature of this story, like how angry both Jareth and Sarah are.
TheMunchyMadness chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
Oh my goodness! Please keep writing this story, and dont give up! Im hooked.
subtle14love chapter 9 . 4/12/2015
Please keep writing, this is great!
Chardinal chapter 9 . 1/13/2015
I really enjoyed this, please continue as soon as you can! Thank you for taking the time to write this!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
don't be silly, of course this is an excellent story; I hope you don't need to be inundated with constant reviews to realize that. seriously, please keep writing, this is amazing!
Shadowedcries chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
Oh my goodness, such beautiful writing. Please do continue this tale. You have woven such lovely words and I have become enthralled by its darkness!
Till next time
KrisNoel chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
Read this entire story today, wonderful writing! A bit more on the angsty side than I normally read, since I am a sucker for the J/S happy ending, but still can't wait to see how it ends up. Thanks!
sweetest lil empath chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
Lovely
msjuliett chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Dark and twisty, very nice, more soon please.
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
1.) What soldiers?

2.) slightly terrified now
Jane chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
Oho... so my hunches are right... asking is not enough without a price to pay. And what a bargain! Sealing it with a kiss... jareth is as sly as a fox... and sarah should have known better when it comes to, "bargaining" with jareth... it would never be a win win situation. It's either you win, or he wins... and there is something about the little present that Jessie have in her possession, since it means a quester, would she also play an important role on Sarah's journey yet again to the labyrinth? Would she have a quest on her own, or both of their journey would intersect... dunno my mind becomes really hyper when there is a cliff hanger... I want more!
Jane chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
You know, asking jareth for something is not always free. Sarah should be prepared when situation got, out of hand... and the thing about the Escher room, would it be an embodiment of jareth's anger, emotion, intentions... dreams... I dunno it seems so important to him, if not, that room holds a significant meaning to him. And little jessie is up to something... messy? That kid sure is like the little version of jareth... scheming and all... I hope that there is something that would trigger jessie's memories of her parents, especially her mother...
Jane chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
Finally, a plan to escape. Wish that Sarah would eventually "tap" her "given" powers, magic? Whatever just to escape and save her daughter. Oh how fun it would be to see of jareth, having a taste of his own medicine, that his plans would back fire at him... aha...ahahahaha... wellll lets see how would things work eventually for our sarah.
Jane chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
What a brat Jessie had become! Perhaps that is all her emotions which never been... shown because there isn't a father who would control or trigger those emotions. Poor kid, and poor Sarah! Being hated by your own child... I want to shake the kid and screamed at he to wake her senses. Oh well, a nice read though.