Reviews for Facing the Darkness
lucidity chapter 4 . 10/20/2005
That was kind of a sad chapter. Poor everyone! Aragorn had better start caring for himself if he hopes to be of any help in the future.

What is up with our dear Faramir? I am currently writing a short story about when he is told of his father's madness. Great minds think alike!
lucidity chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
Poor Pippin, to be thrust into an explanation. Especially since he is not the most well-equipped to deal with delicate situations.
lucidity chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
Poor Faramir! To suffer so much at the hands of one who was to love him unconditionally.
lucidity chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Poor Faramir! It would seem that Someone has been quite unkind to him. Hm, I wonder who that someone could be?

I like your take on Aragorn, being very kindhearted and noble indeed.
rs chapter 9 . 6/3/2005
I JUST READ THE COMPLETE STORY.. YOU HAVE NOW BECOME ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS.. YOU ARE BRILLIANT AND YOUR WRITING IS EXTRAORDINARY. ARAGORN SHOWS SO MUCH COMPASSION TOWARDS EVERYBODY. AND I FEEL SO BAD FOR FARAMIR. THE CHARACTERS STAY TRUE TO THIS STORY. IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME I WILL NOW READ THE REST OF YOUR STORIES. THANK YOU

RS
rs chapter 9 . 6/3/2005
Frodo Silverlune chapter 9 . 4/26/2005
poor Faramir! I've been thinking about writing a Faramir angst, and these shall really help me!
geegi chapter 9 . 2/20/2005
Outstanding! I cant even compare to your writing. You are right, obvoselly people love your writings, and you should continue to write. You have a true talent. Now I have a question for you. What is your secret to getting people to read your stories? I have always had a problem with that, and i still have not managed to fix it. If you have any suggestions of what I need to do, please let me know. Thank you for your help.

I have also started writing a Harry Potter fanfic if at all you are interested.

Beneath the Darkness is the Title.

Giana
ForeverFaramir chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
This seems really goo. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this, and the sequels.

Happy holidays

ForeverFaramir
Stoneage Woman chapter 9 . 12/11/2004
I like this story. It's well-written, you may be sure I'll return to read the sequel. But I warn you, my board exams are coming up and they're gonna keep me busy for quite a while. But I promise I'll read it SOME time.
Larner chapter 9 . 11/30/2004
I'd read the first two chapters, but forgot which board I'd read them on. This is a lovely gapfiller and true to both book and film, a marvelous blend of both.
Shadowed Flames chapter 9 . 10/23/2004
oh. nice
Drylith chapter 9 . 10/22/2004
I loved your story and look forward to reading some of your other work.
shirebound chapter 9 . 10/20/2004
Wonderful. I love that the oaths were given in love, and not fear. Terrific story!
Rosie26 chapter 9 . 10/19/2004
Lovely story Linda, and great last chapter. You've captured the essence of that part of the story really well.
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »