Reviews for Never Enough
charming2drew chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
This was depressing! But it was really good! :)

Abbz
Nixie002 chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
Great story. Although too bad Charlie had to have such a horrible life [
blonde-brain chapter 5 . 12/2/2004
i liked your Charlie angst! good job!
Meme chapter 5 . 12/1/2004
That can't be the end. No, no. I forbid it. *nods* Charlie was suppose to call Connie in tears, so she could beat up his wife and them comfort him. Where's that part?

Anywho, fabulous darling. You put most of the writers around these days to shame. Go you, lol
Banksiesbabe99 chapter 5 . 12/1/2004
GO, GO, GO, CHARLIE, GO, GO! lol. Oh I loved that argument, and I was totally, on Charlie's side throughoutit all. I mean c'mon, I'm not the hugest fan of Charlie, but bloody hell, I'd stay at home and look after his babies, WITH PLEASURE

lol. His wife, this Rach, must be neurotic or summert like that, and how could she walk out on her kids - she neurotic lol.

I've just realized, now you've finished this, does it mean you're going to be starting your Connie/Charlie project, i hope so, because I'm dying to read it lol.

Anyways keep it up!

NICE ONE!
French Chipmunk chapter 5 . 12/1/2004
Hell yes! Go Charlie Angst!

And I was beginning to wonder if you'd forgotten all about the story...:) was waiting for the next chapter! Keep up the excellent angsty (such a strange word) work!
ihearttheboy chapter 5 . 11/30/2004
Aww...my poor baby. Great Job. One of the few things I look forward to reading here. Can't wait for another bit of Charlie angst by you.
61931 chapter 5 . 11/30/2004
Chels!

This story is so amazing. Do you even realize how much? You're so talented!

I love how you write Charlie, especially in the 5th part. :)

Excellent job.

Charlie :(

I feel so bad for him!

Great fic! (as usuall) :D

_Sarah

*chants* One way Ticket! One way Ticket! One way Ticket!
insidemyheart chapter 4 . 11/6/2004
Aww! Poor Charlie! *huggles* I'll make you feel better Charlie! I love you doesn't that count?

I know what you mean, I can't picture Jesse with anyone else but Tammy now and Peter and Julie rock my socks! Yeah, you morphed me into thinking that Connie and Charlie make a better couple than Connie and Guy. I still
SpikeytheHedgehog chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
*sneaks in*

Hello.

*blinks and looks around in awe at the review box* Been a while since I've done this, hey? It's almost rather intimidating...

*blinks again*

...

*tacklehugs Chelsea*

Man, it's been ages! I'm sorry I'm such a crap reviewer/reader. I'm bloody busy with school at the moment, which I know is no excuse, so I'll just say I'm a retard and be done with it.

And I just went and checked out your bio and can I just say how impressed I am with the amount of stories you've been writing (and the amount which I've conspicuously not read)? Damn you and your ability to write amazingly fast AND amazingly well. Lol.

:-p

And now onto the fic! When I first read the summary I wasn't entirely sure where you were going with this, and, now that I've read it, I am in awe. This is CharlieAngst boiled down and concentrated, with no break for the poor lad that I can see in the near future. You have certainly progressed from what I last read of yours, Chelsea dear. Not only in content matter but in style. Both are much more refined and it's almost made the long break away from your writing worth it: to see and understand the subtle changes is extremely gratifying.

Thank you for this. It was short but it fits what you're conveying well, and just makes it even more tragic. I am extremely glad to see that you haven't been slacking in the angst department.

*beams happily*

*sneaks out*
tiff chapter 4 . 10/22/2004
Hey- this is going great- i cant wait for the next part. i love your charlie angst stories- i look forward to them-

cant wait for the next one.

until next time.
brnnttebabe12 chapter 4 . 10/17/2004
good story so far...is julie gonna make charlie feel better?;-) come on u kno u want 2! lol anyhoo lookin foward 2 the next chapter!:-( srry i didnt review chapter 3 my computer was screwin up n it wouldnt let me!:-Dupdate soon! ducks4ever fly together!

*JeN*
Kelly-992 chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
wut is wrog wit u?dis stoie doz not hav adAM in it. it sux
SassySasha19 chapter 4 . 10/16/2004
Great chapter, poor Charlie, I REALLY hate Linda. And Banks? I can't believe that he would do that to his so called best friend. Please update soon.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »