Reviews for Mahaado
acesgirl22 chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
aww that was a very heart touching speech.
GothicWulf002 chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
O girl, u did it 'gain!

It seems like every chapter u make's... like, better than the last one! It's a great chapter for a great story!

Give urself a pat on the back! Actually...

*pats Chibi's back twice* There! I'm satisfied, for now. I hope u decide to post more soon!

-I liked those zipper comments they were funney!-

-Meow er- O_o i mean Woof, heh- _;
inuyasha0001 chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
AW!

SO SAD!

CONTINUE SOON!
Prexistence chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
aw either way he would of lost someone *cries* i kinda would of prefered Isis gone instead of Mahaado, o well, at least he becomes the Dark Magician, i don't think Isis could of become a duel monster if she had been killed, anyways great chapter!
Prexistence chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
great story so far! please continue soon!
GothicWulf chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Hey Chibi, it's me 'gain. *takes breath n in a sing-song vioce says* Chibi... wha? i like the word chibi. Anywaz, I like that comment 'bout flames being given to Yugi to roast marshmellows with on his next camping trip. it make me smirk. I also like that "we'll be screwed" comment-thingy. _; I can just imagine the look on Yami's face when Simon mentions an heir. *laughs* oh n i can't wait till ya explain the "messenger of death thing" i had ta reread that to make sure that was what was written. it realy sent me for a loop. a good loop, but still a loop. Keep up the good work girl! _