Reviews for Parallels
Kaleton chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I read this fan fiction years ago (junior high, I think) and I've always remembered it, so I was delighted to find it again and find it to be as good as my memory of it! Your writing style is poetic and intelligent and the story is both beautiful and plausible. You also wrote the characters with such accuracy and depth. Brava!
peppertheband chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
. . . Wow.

First off, I love Remus. I mean, he's always been one of my favorite characters, but you made him come alive in this story. Like he was't just a character, but an actual person.

Second, OMIGAWDTHEBEATLES! Rubber Soul is my favorite album, by the way. The "parallels" were great, from the funny Lily-likes-George-best to the horrible James-is-John.

Very nicely done, the entire thing.

over & out,

Pepper

P.S. RIP John Lennon.
How Clever of You chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I JUST

I CAN'T

OH MY GOD I'M SPEECHLESS

THIS ONLY HAS SIX REVIEWS? HOW?

OH MY GOD THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS 3
Ophelia and Juliet chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
That was my favorite fan fiction of all time! The part when they were young was hilarious, the part when we're older is heartbreaking and beautiful. This fic even inspired me to turn off Goblet of Fire and bring up my Rubber Soul album to play instead. :D Great work!
GottaLoveZimmy chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Oh gosh... It's truly wonderful : )The songs make me cry after a year but them... so many painful years... BTW, It was a very strange Sirius' thought - the one about kids not knowing The Beatles ;) really. Even people in my class know them , but I can forgive Sirius such thoughts XD
angelofplottwists chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
So pretty. It made me cry...
Dreamscapes Symphonic chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
I read this on fictionalley a few weeks ago and wasn't able to review for some reason. I really liked it. The only complaint I have, however, is that you dared compare Peter to Ringo. I know that you had to parallel all of them, but why couldn't Remus be both George and Ringo and Peter be the 7th Beatle nobody likes to talk about.

Sorry. I suppose I may be the only 15 year old in the current world with a crush on Ringo. I really did like this though.
indianxsummer chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Your descriptions are wonderful and the details are just so in-character and believable. I love how you linked the Marauders to the real world, as well.

Another new author? Cool. Heh.
Marstri chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Lovely piece - original and well written. I see that this is your first post (at least under this name?), so welcome to the community - I'll look forward to reading more of your work in the future, especially if it's of this quality.