Reviews for Runs in the Family
Lover of Reid chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
That was great. I like how you started the chapter months after the final battle against Master Org, and went through everything that happened since then. As well as how Shayla was able to stay awake to stay with Merrick instead of going back into her enchanted slumber. Little Bradley sounds so cute. I really like how all the kids have become couples with the ones that they love. I also like Leo's and Lindy's wedding, and that Xander asked Evie to marry him even though Eric didn't give him his blessing. Despite what Wes said, it sounds like something that he would do not Jen. Its too bad that you couldn't have written another story that goes along with this and continues with the kids and their parents. But I will definitely have to check out some of your other stories, along with the Dino Thunder and Ninja Storm cross over story.
Lover of Reid chapter 16 . 10/22/2013
That was totally awesome. I like how the Ninja storm rangers were having a lot of fun using their ninja tricks against the putrids and orgs. I always like their tricks that they had. At least the device that Kanoi and Laura made was able to work to get everyone out. And I like how their parents added their powers with the kids to finally defeat Master Org. But one of my favorite parts was Eric's reaction to seeing Xander and Evie kissing. I can't wait to read the next chapter but I am also sad since it is the last one. But I will definitely be rereading both this story and Oh Sister Where Art Thou? more than once.
Lover of Reid chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
That was great. At least Lindy, Evie, and even Brady have figured out how to destroy Master Org. It should be interesting to see what all happens when Master Org comes back on the Animarium. And hopefully the others don't have too much trouble freeing their parents. I am sad that there are only two chapters left, but I will definitely have to check out the story that you just mentioned in your Author's Note.
Lover of Reid chapter 14 . 10/16/2013
That was great. I like Brady's reaction to Andy and Kyle bringing Laura, Sarah, and Kelly. It seems like the kids have a plan to try and stop Master Org and the last few orgs that he made. I'm curious to find out what kind of device Kanoi's mom is making. You actually made me have tears in my eyes from laughing near the end of the chapter. Tori's and Blake's kids telling each other good night reminds me of the Waltons, and I liked Xander's reaction to it. As well as Andy smacking Ethan for saying way to go uncle Shane under his breath. That was really funny.
Lover of Reid chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
That was great. Even without ranger powers Kyle and Andy held their own really well, and they were the ones to find where Master Org is holding their parents. At least they were able to get a few of them out. It should still be interesting to see how everyone else reacts to what Andy and Kyle did.
Lover of Reid chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
That was great. Its a little scary how Master Org was able to take Tori's, Shane's, Dustin's, Cam's, Hunter's, and Blake's ninja powers. The kids seemed to do pretty good against the putrids. It should be interesting to see how the rest of the kids react to Andy and Kyle coming to help them after they told them to stay on the Animarium. Hopefully they can find their parents before Master Org can do anything else to them.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
That was great. I like how all of Tori's teammates were worried about her. They are like her four older brothers. But I am glad that she finally woke up. Its interesting how they could all feel when their kids became rangers. I also like how the kids have helped on another deal with everything that has happened. I'm a little nervous to see what Master Org might have planned for the real rangers.
Lover of Reid chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
That was great. Your message at the end of the last chapter about help from the future tricked me too. I like Jack's reaction to his brothers' and the others new accessories. But its too bad that Andy and Kyle can't become rangers, but if their ninja powers are anything like Ethan's than they are in a way rangers themselves.
Lover of Reid chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
That was great. I was wondering just like all them how Sensei had the samurai amulet to Kanoi. I mean Cam had to go down into the abyss of evil with Blake and Hunter during the crossover episode with Dino Thunder. And I really like how Sky is the red wind ranger. Its not very often that a girl is made the red ranger. I should have figured that rangers from the future would come back in time to help the kids.
Lover of Reid chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
That was great. My favorite part was when Ethan sprayed Brady, Andy, Kyle, and Nicky to get them to stop fighting. Its interesting how some of the kids that were chosen by the zords are trained as ninjas at the wind or thunder academy. I can't wait to see if Owen, Charlie, Kanoi, Sky, Cody, and Jake are the ones who become the wind and thunder ninjas. And then which ones become Time Force rangers, although I am still having trouble figuring out how all seventeen kids are going to become rangers. Maybe my math is just wrong. I can't wait to read the next chapter to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
That was great. How exactly did Princess Shayla get the kids onto the animarium if all it seemed like they did was walk through the woods? That was something I was always confused about how they did it when Wild Force was on TV. Its both interesting and a little freaky that Owen was able to feel what happened to Tori. So since Owen, Charlie, Kanoi, Sky, Cody, and Jake are the only ones who have had felt a sort of power running through them does that mean that they are going to be the Wind/Thunder Ninjas? Or are all the kids going to become some kind of ranger? But I am so happy that Merrick has come back. I was hoping that since Shayla had woke up. He will be a great help to the kids with all of this, along with Sensei.
Lover of Reid chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
That was great. The way that Master Org was able to return is both sad and scary. But at least Princess Shayla awoke when he came back. She will protect and prepare the kids to face Master Org. Its too bad that Dustin doesn't still have his ninja powers since the bars are made of slimy green vines. You have definitely gotten me hooked on this story.
Lover of Reid chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
That was great. Seeing Master Org again was a little startling. He has gotten a lot more powerful, especially since he was able to disarm Wes, Jen, and Eric of their morphers. I wonder where he took them all in the giant bubble. But at least Princess Shayla has come to help all the kids. It should be interesting to see all of them fight together.
Lover of Reid chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
That was great. I like how Andy and Ethan both suggested that Blake not be the one to cook on the grill. The party seemed like a lot of fun. I am really curious about who the girl is who is trying to get to all of them to warn them. And as to who the villain is.
Lover of Reid chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
That was great. I am now really interested in how the toxins in the water play into the villan who returns. The egg that grew out of the toxic waste reminds me of Ivan Ooze's egg from the Mighty Morphin Movie. I like how all the kids stick together and cheer each other on in their own sports. I still have to keep a list of whose children are whose. The ones who race motocross are really good. They definitely inherited their fathers' abilities to race.