Reviews for Forty Names for Snow
damncritic chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
i love the snowball fight scene :) it's soo like roy to cheat with alchemy, and for riza to put him in his place.. while still supporting him.
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Oh gosh. Beautiful! )
Lucky Meryl chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Such a wonderfully cheesy line at the end...the "Enjoy the rain. I'll be there to protect you." I loved it! I enjoy such unbelievably fluffy moments that are easily expressed with a sentence as well as a kiss. So wonderful!

~DPA(Pyro)
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I really love your dialogue. I guess even alchemists need a day off. I especially enjoyed the exchanges between Roy and Riza. And yeah, without her, he'd be screwed. Oh, Mustang.
Ohohen chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
snowball!

sweet.
Astarael00 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I like this one, even if you don't care for it. _

The humor is well placed and well done and you kept the two of them in character, for the most part. Good job.
wy chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
O.

yet another one of ur fantastic roy riza fanfic!
Haein chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Hey, this story is quite lovely. (There's such a thing as too much modesty in a writer, you know!)
Flava Sava chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
This was still a very good fic. I really like it. Keep up the awesome fic writing!
Nonny chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Well I loved it, so there! I thought the banter was pleasantly humorous and the interaction between Riza and Roy was not only OC but also very sweet and not the least bit anything else. Thank god for a good writer who isn't pairing Roy and Ed!
Psycho 24 chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
What are you talking about? THis story is great! (well, I think any story with Roy and Riza in it is great...*cough cough*
Henrika chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
That was incredibly cute; insightful too. Really nice to see the military people let loose every once in awhile. Really loved the interaction between Roy and Riza. Keep writing!
Eiko chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
In response to the A/N: How dare you! This story is kool! If you do not agree I sha'll hit you with a rubber chicken. Now then, what i intended, WRITE MORE STORIES! ME WANT MORE! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!

darn that sugar.

Eiko
happiness theory chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
That was cute.. pretty boring in the beginning but I liked the snowball fight

_