Reviews for Mortality
Standard chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Perfect for auditioning for school play thankiezzz

Very deep.

Makes you think apon the characters again
Jaded Youth chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
IT'S AWESOME! I love monologues from anime and manga, but they're so hard to find! I'm glad I found this, or I'd be dead.
takaiFRC chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
that makes a lot of sense as to what light would say to "L".

u should write more death note stuff. after reading that i want to read more of your stuff
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
It was brusque, rude and very Light. I think you've made an excellent point. Light's argument to L was really good. Plenty of good lines there too.

"Afterlife or no, I have my immortality. And you, L... When you die, you can go to hell in my stead." - I loved this!
Angel Blossom chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
That was a great monlogue. I really enjoyed reading it. -
Fantome chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Great job! Very in character. I hadn't thought much about Raito's afterlife before. I love his view of L.
Keraha chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Somehow I knew sub_divided would chime in on the Raito comment. XD I miss him too. He's so much more complex and *interesting* that way.

But other than that, I really liked the fic. I'm not quite sure if I agree with the L characterization (mostly because I'm a blatant L whore. ;;) but those last two paragraphs and especially that last line... Oh god. It's so wonderfully bitter. I was actually considering the immortality thing, and this says it better and more coherently than I could have. Gah. What an excellent story. Write more!
subdivided chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
I miss him too! This new Raito seems incomplete somehow- like he lost a part of himself along with his memory. He's a little too innocent, and he never gets angry no matter what cruel (but necessary) trick L uses against him.

This was a wonderfully insightful ficlet. It flows very well and has great logic- very nice! I think one of the things I miss most about Raito is his grandiosity.
AutumnDynasty chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Lovely characterisation, if a bit always nice to see a DN fic and I *luffs*it :3 I dunno about missing the old Raito - I kinda like him all evil. Mind you...seems like you're getting your wish for now. _ Please write some more!