Reviews for Through The Winter
Guest chapter 16 . 11/21/2013
I know it's been years and years, but please ! I hope that one day inspiration will come back and you'll find the time and the wish to finish your wonderfull story !
Kenshin13 chapter 16 . 7/27/2010
I have been reading this the last few days and am in live with it. So coming to chapter 16 and seeing it isn't finished really bummed me out. I loved Roar when it was on and think that you have/had a real grasp of the characters. I only hope that one day you find the time to finish this wonderful story.
PoPCoRn chapter 16 . 1/21/2008
This was by far the best Roar fan fic out there. Too bad it didn't get finished.
star999 chapter 16 . 10/14/2006
I originally watched Roar when it first aired and I was 16 years old. I was finally able to get a hold of all of the 13 eps and sat down to watch them. In search of Connor/Catlin fic, i read yours. And I loved it! You remain so true to all the elements of the show (and manage to use Tully too which the show never quite figured out how to!). Connor/Catlin relationship here is wonderful - except that I don't know how it's gonna turn out.

I know that you had Chapter 17 started - I hope that perhaps one day soon you'll want to post it here!

Thanks for the great story! I really appreciate good writers contributing to fanfic!
Sepheria chapter 16 . 4/13/2006
Awesome..I just watched a marathon of this show..It was the 1st time I have ever seen it and I was immediatly hooked on Conner and Caitlin as a couple...Its such an awesome show..LOL

Update soon please! I luv ur story!

**Ja Ne**
lajabs chapter 16 . 2/16/2006
Thanks to everyone for the really nice reviews and encouragement. I've been thinking of Roar a little lately, and I'm hard at work on Chapter 17. I hope to post it by the end of the month.

Thanks so much for reading it!
Veronica chapter 16 . 1/18/2006
Are you going to continue with this story? because I can not wait for more...It's been a long time...Please update...
Rhyno304 chapter 16 . 11/6/2005
keep going please!
mcatB chapter 16 . 6/8/2005
Great story! Any chance you'll update it? I know it's been a while since you posted the last chapter, but know that there are a few of us that would love to see some more!
SnoDragon chapter 16 . 6/3/2005
Whoa. Okay, you seriously are required to update this or I think I might scream in frustration. I can't wait to read more!

Only one note: could you figure out some way to denote the switches between characters (ie. Diana & Antonius to Connor & Catlin)? It's a bit disconcerting and takes effort to figure out what's going on next.

Other than that, you rock! Please write more!

Sno
liketotallayvalleygrrl19 chapter 16 . 12/29/2004
WOW! that was really fantastic. I can't wait until you finish it! I think that you did a really good job staying to character. This is the best, most well writtin ROAR fic I've ever read! keep up the good work!
Bessie chapter 16 . 10/18/2004
I really like this story. Hope you finish it.
elyssalyn chapter 16 . 10/15/2004
Wow this is great! There's a real shortage of good Roar stories out there so I hope you finish this!
jo chapter 16 . 10/5/2004
please continue the story! i've read this story years ago on another web site and i've have been hoping for you to finish it. honnestly i believe that this is one of the best ROAR fanfictions out there. Please, please continue.
Galxychld chapter 16 . 10/4/2004
What an interesting story so far! I liked how you had Conor's concern for Catlin and the fear of his dreams make him act like an idiot. :) Just more misunderstanding and missed opportunities between those two! I am looking forward to what comes next, but please, don't let Catlin die! Oh, yeah, and please don't let Conor be a bonehead and let Ian win Cat over. Catlin and Conor belong together! :)