Reviews for Singularity
secretslockedintheheart chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
can't wait for the next chapter.
maroongrad chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
Love it. While I regret that you stopped writing it so long ago, it was quite a gem to discover!
maroongrad chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
I like! This is WONDERFULLY written! It's always neat to dig through the old stories, because sometimes treasures like this pop up. :)
muse42 chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
Oh God, PLEASE continue this! Its so beautifully written and the plot is amazing! I know its been ages since you updated but PLEASE!
Heidilynn08 chapter 10 . 2/3/2012
Really good story. Its really started to catch my interest with the intro of Alucard. Please continue!
Larisa chapter 10 . 4/3/2011

I love this story!

Diving in chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
You have to keep going your story, I want to know what's going o happen ! ! !
Eilonwy71 chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
Wow. Fantastic. Unique take on how Ceras' became a NLQ. LOVE IT! I have read more fics than I can count and this is one of the FEW that is worth reading over again. The quality of both your writing ability and imagination to create a unique and enjoyable tale, has so far been of a higher caliber! Wonderful! I cant wait for more chapters! Thank you for sharing your talent!
Rosemary-Raven chapter 10 . 5/11/2009
I really hope that you uptade again. I really like this fic, and I really want to know what will happen between Alucard and Seras. So please update soon! :)
meow114 chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
plz update asap can't wait to read more i realy want to know how chapter one came about :P
maroongrad chapter 10 . 4/11/2009
wow. Just wow.

What an awesome story :)
WhisperedMoonlight chapter 10 . 1/21/2009
Oh, oh, my poor stomache! I couldn't help but laugh. I really like this! Truly I do. You write well, the story is thoughtfuly composed, the characters are excellent, and you keep the ball going. Really, what more could one ask for?
WhisperedMoonlight chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Yipee! Alucard'll be back! Though I really do like how you portray Ceras.
WhisperedMoonlight chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
If I wasn't sitting I would of jumped for joy. As it is I'll have to settle for giggling. I really do love finding good stories!
sliverwolf48 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008