Reviews for Watchmen: Look Upon My Works, Ye Mighty
Brilchan chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Great pace it was in character and very plausible. Good read I liked the Comedienne idea add to favs
Ngandu the Croc chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This was a great read, and I saw it as a great way to expand on the ending of the Watchmen novel. Especially liked the use of foreshadowing and bookend words.
Hekateras chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This was recommended on TV Tropes, and with good reason. Dark and complex.
tomstedham chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
That was excellent!
Rain the Revenant chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Best Watchmen piece I've ever read, hands down. Probably one of the best oneshots, period. Amazing. Amazing. A truly fitting end for the character and the series. I find myself wondering if it could possibly have happened any OTHER way.

Five out of five. Six out of five. Amazing.
XFauxAfflictionX chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
THIS WAS INCREDIBLE! Truly very intelligent, and infromed. I can really hear his self-loathing as it progresses. Well done!
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I have to say that I'm impressed with this piece of work. It's well thought out, intelligent an just so extremely adult. It broaches a number of different and exceedingly difficult moral dilemmas and quandries.

Characterization in this is incredible. I have to say that I like how the nature of the diary entries changes with Veidt's mental state. He was never brought to justice but he did pay.

Reading this story is like reading about a real life story. It's good, all I can say really.

Master of teh Boot
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
This... is amazing. I remember reading this on your website and my reading of Watchmen inspired me to go ahead and look for this fic. I had added it to my favorites already but I didn't have time to write a review. This fic, mirrors Veidt's voice, it felt like it could have been a sequel to Watchmen. I don't know what I see, but I see it. There is greatness in this fic, it may need some cleaning up because of the format but I see it. I see that thing that I saw when I read Watchmen. I can't describe it but I see it.

You are an amazing author.
Dune7 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I just finished reading Watchmen and your story makes a great sequel of what possibly could have happened after the book.

Good story and all,I started to feel sorry for poor Adrian,but it makes perfect sense of what could've happened to him. Good job,thumbs up.
God of Static chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Great story. Very much like the original Watchmen. Really enjoyed reading it.
purplemonky chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
excellent one of the greates and most intelligent fics i've ever read. you do a marvelous, accurate take on the watchmen. i just fucking love it. sorry but it's great the idea that adrian's plan was for naught is excellent and the repetition of the phrase "rorschach lives" is perfect. I want a shirt that says that... btw am I the only one who thinks rorschach looks like archie?
cmoreno100 chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Very good story. Nice character development.
arnheim chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Interesting coda. I like the development of Laurie particularly. Nice one.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Continuity error. Ozymandias goes to see Sally Jupiter in an entry dated March 5th 1987. But the next entry, where she calls him, is dated March 4th 1987.

As for the story itself, an excellent continuation to one of the best pieces of comic book literature.

Feel free to delete this review once the correction has been made.