Reviews for The Ifs, The Buts and the In Betweens
221815 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
*growls menacingly* BB/Rae all the way, NO EXCEPTIONS! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!
GreenRaven13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Im drawing bb in a wedding dress now thanx for the idea
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Har-har.

Yeah, I've become a fan of some pretty non-obvious pairings ... and then some that seem obvious to ME, even if I've been horrifically flamed over it.

BB and Blackfire ... there is a rather good story featuring that pairing ("A Clean Slate" by ira-gula-superbia), and the author makes it WORK.

Raven and Red-X ... yeah, most people go "WTF?", but in the right hands it can be beautiful.

Raven and Jinx ... a rather imposing body of work exists for this couple, and a lot of it is insanely good. There are several Communities devoted to them.

Raven and Terra ... this one must be handled VERY carefully.

Robin and Terra ... see previous comment, only more-so.

So, yeah. Lots of possibilities, and I guess most of them have been thoroughly explored. You make some excellent points.
DYlogger chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Who says BB gets to be the feminine counterpart in the relationship?
ravenrobinfan123 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Hahahahaha this story is awesome and is class

You should make more like this
Rawringtolife chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Lol, that was hilarious!
Super Reader chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
“Hey, sweetums, want another Tofu cake?”

“Sure thing, crud muncher!”

“Oh, Gizmo, I love you so much!”

“Yeah, I love you too, Scum Sniffer!”

I so died laughing here. In fact, I'm still laughing. *dies* Brilliant. I really hate how people argue and threaten people who don't like their ships.
blueFoxx0123 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
AWESOME!
minorians chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
oh so many things wrong with BB in a dress and yet he looks pretty
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
i found this interesting.. personally i'm a starrob and bbrae fan but i always find these things funny... ah bb and gizmo i could just imagine it.. another pairing to go on my worst pairing lists, along with silkie and robin (which i was forced to read and was halfway decent)

-Em
Plumm chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
That was hillarious, Beast Boy/Gizmo, now thats original. sO funny! HAha
Sockhunter chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
This is so funny!But I think something is wrong her "I’m like Star" if you read it then it is "I am like star" It should be "I like star"
Libby115 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
YOU ARE A GOD AMONG GODS! Or either the smartest person I have ever had the fourtune to know. I hope that the entire population of Teen Titan fanatics will read this on-shot and think, 'Wow, that guy's right' and in the end they all get along and we can all live happily ever after and no more flames or bashing.(sighs) To bad life isn't that way. But I say let us ring the good news to all who stand in our fictional way! I am Favin this one! Adios and keep up the good work!
The blackdash chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Bwahahahahahahaha!

I like the part about BeastBoy being paired up with Gizmo!

NYAHAHAHHAHAAHAH! That would be a very funny thought!

HAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!
GeekyMama chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
that is without a doubt the cutest thing i have ever read, i quite enjoyed it, and now oddly enough i want a gizmoXbeastboy story o_O