Reviews for In Days of Sorcery
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 2 . 3/23
Not a bad story so far. So is Yami a spirit? If so, why does he bother on hiding when some approaches? I thought only those with Millennium Items could see the spirits? Hmm..

Well, on to the next chapter.
samira vangola chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
Continue
the.lady.dragona chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
So glad you decided to try your hand at writing this one again! I love it so much
forever04 chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
about time! :D
been waiting forever, lol i was surprised to see a notice for this in my inbox
please continue
PhantomBrat chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
Very interesting and worthwhile reading...I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapters and an eagerly going to keep watching for updates.

KEEP IT UP!

PhantomBrat
Scaehime chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
Interesting choice for the chapter title. Dividing a number by one leaves the number unchanged, and the dual-sorting is still inconclusive after one more chapter.

Your description of Harry and Ron's dorm is a little off, or perhaps just truncated. Neville, Dean, and Seamus also use that dorm, but I guess it doesn't make much difference plot-wise.

I don't know how likely/realistic this idea is, but I wonder if Dumbledore plans to have Solomon take the Defense post. *shakes head in bemusement at her mental image of a literal post with the word 'Defense' written on it*

God bless!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
I'm glad Ron and Harry have Yugi's back, I almost feel sorry for any Slytherin who makes a move against him!
Casbriel chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
Please update soon :-)
weirdgirl332 chapter 16 . 9/2/2014
You are alive!
Sorry, no offense, but from what the reviews say, you last updated this about 6 years ago. Six years dude. I think most of us thought you had given up on it. Well now I am going to have to reread this all over again to recall what its about. But since I favorited it, then I will enjoy it. Its kind of like when I'm reading a novel and then I have to wait years to find out what happens next. I remember I felt that way about Harry Potter. You have made me and many others very happy to be continuing this fic. Thanks again for returning.
Scaehime chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
This is an awesome story! Any chance it'll ever be updated? I certainly hope so.
God bless, Scae
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Whoa-wait a minute! YOU PAIRED YAMI AND MOANING MURTLE TOGETHER! THAT JUST WRONG!
GriffindorLover chapter 15 . 3/21/2012
I really like this story, but i have an opinion about something you can do to make this story interesting. how bout it?

ok so this is what i'm thinking, on yugi's first night in the slytherin tower, draco starts a fight with yugi for not being a pure blood and yami comes out and defends him. then draco starts a fight with yugi ( not knowing that he's really yami) and all yami does is summon dark magician and puts draco into a shocked state for awhile.

then a week later a death eater comes to hogwarts and tries to kidnap yugi, but yugi (in this yugi knows hiw to weild a little bit of shadow magic) fights him and ends up sending his soul to the shadow realm. and in all of that everyone in the school saw the eye of ra appeaer on yugi's forehead and harry and his friends temporarly saw yami. after that draco tries to take the puzzle from yugi and then someone shows up (i don't care if you put bakura or mailk as that person or if you do both of them for the love of ra but have someone from yu-gi-oh pop up) and helps yugi stop draco from stealing the puzzle and gives him a hitting of a life time. and of course the person that pops up has to go to hogwarts with yugi

NOW GET THE NEXT CHAPTER ON BEFORE I BLOW AND FIND A WAY TO DELETE YOUR STORY COMPLETELY!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 15 . 3/3/2012
poor yugi i hope things work out for him. please update its been over 3 and 1/2 years since the last update. i want to see what happens next.
andysanime chapter 15 . 7/22/2011
I can't wait to see what happens next! Poor, poor Yugi having to alternate between Slytheran and Griffendor.
Damix96 chapter 15 . 7/7/2011