Reviews for The Astonishing Persistence Of Memory
Cool
qpidntrainin chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
WOW...WOW...WOW...That was great!
TLWROX chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Confused me a bit, actually... I thought I had missed something and went back to your profile to see if this was an epilogue to something. Besides that, though, this was beautifully written. I eventually got the storyline and this ended up being a very enjoyable read. :) :) :)
jannymac chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
beautifully sensitive story, a wonderful read, i'm sure the longer version would have been fantastic too. Maybe one day you may expand it?
SeaWench chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I read this through wondering whether I had missed an episode somewhere. The events it refers to ring very true to the feel of the show. Beautifully done.
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
What a wonderful story. Too bad you decided not to write the rest. There are some very tantalizing tidbits in the story that wet the appetite.
jessmerrick chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Very good. :-) I've written so many reviews I'm running out of words...excellent...
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Well, short or long - I liked it. Those two definitely have so much "unsaid" in their relationship. I enjoyed the explanations of hesitations and uncertainty. I really loved how you inferred that Pete was a "toad." heehee :-) So this is a one short story then? too bad... I also liked the part of "just friends." Poor Jack I could tell that that admission had hurt him. Nice job. Descriptive without being too wordy.
wraith816 chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
No! Please continue; it's beautiful!
Delilah Wigglesworth chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I'm glad you made this a one-shot; it's loads more effective and BWILLIANT.

It's really well-written and SO emotional that I can't help but lub it with all my JackSam-Shipper heart! WO! I hope you write more stories/one-shots like this!

FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND! I'm not even joking. ;-D
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Absolutely wonderful. Very well written. So much, captured so well.

The only thing that makes me sad is that they novel version won't happen. :)
MillionMoments chapter 1 . 9/24/2004