Reviews for All Grown Up and Nowhere To Go
Bob chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
Who is this Tristan guy? Where did he come from? I'm amazed by how many teenage girls write Tristan stories because they like the actor from One Tree Hill. In Gilmore Girls he had no likeable qualities at all and wasn't even very good looking. He matured and looked good in OTH though.
Bob chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I beg you to go back and not have Luke call her "Lor". It's the most annoying thing EVER and only the most irritating character in the history of TV should be that irritating.
princetongirl chapter 11 . 9/14/2005
loved it update soon
Alenor chapter 11 . 7/28/2005
nice, now i'm going to read the next sequel, cya later.
Beeno chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Hey! I read all of this series a few days ago, but was down so could not review :( there were loads of places I wanted to comment, but they're all forgotton now :) This 3rd part was my favourite though, amazing drama in it! The 4th part was also great, nice ending!
Gilmoregirl chapter 11 . 3/30/2005
I love love love love this story! Lol now im gonna read the NEXT one haha
CarebearKara chapter 11 . 1/23/2005
This is great.
Fallen Heart chapter 11 . 1/5/2005
I love the agnst in this fic, not too much and not too little. I feel sorry for both Rory and Tristan and a bit for Graham too. Man, being in love with the same girl who holds his cousins heart must be tough ! :( Poor him!

I'll read the next one too, just as soon as I've reviewed this..
Fancyeyes chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
Great stories!
bluedancer chapter 10 . 10/23/2004
just wanted to let you know that last week i was writing an essay on the scarlet letter, and i totally compared rory and dean's current situation to the book too! :D i found that quite fun... yay :D now back to the story... (which i'm enjoying quite a bit :D)
catie chapter 11 . 9/25/2004
oh i like this story! please update asap!
audreybabie chapter 6 . 9/24/2004
didn't you post that chapter already? i'm confussed!