Reviews for Absolution
Anaconda13 chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
besides the cussing the story is very good! cant wait till you update!

love Anaconda13~
Jayden Breeze chapter 2 . 8/2/2005's really good...but why do you have it rated K with all the profanity in it?
BBandRaven4life chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
HAH! Terra is crap shes so gr 99.9 oh my highschool HATES Terra and thats how its supposed to be! Terra is a stupid whore! U have great writing skills but Terra sucks so ya your just wasting your talent Raven and Beastboy 4 life!

Stikaiya chapter 1 . 8/2/2005

To Anime Dutchess-Bite me!

To Magpie's lament-My thoughts exactly!
Tiger Forest chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
You know what dude? I would have been thinking the same thing if I were in Terra's boots. I REALLY would. I stopped watching the teen titans ever since... IT happened. Make another chapter, please... if there is gonna be another one. But I really liked this chapter.

And I swear if I see any damn Terra-bashers I'll sock 'em and turn their face upside-down while telling them how they were kicked out by their mamas for already being so ugly. Seriously I will. By the way nice chapter!
Cori Rain chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Oh i need more of this story!
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
wow ur fic is good keep writing. Oh, and to the Terra-haters: GO GET A LIFE, IDIOTS!
Anavrin 15 chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
lmao, this is cool. terra's all pissed off, lol. i'd like to see how this turns out!
silentsya chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Aw. I really like this. Angry and Sad.
A chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
No flaming here. I've been sure since Aftershock PArt 2 that Terra would get out of it and drift back on her own...besides, I liked Terra.
Miss. Phlish chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Terra rocks! Umm...unintened pun there... -.-; This seems good.
Magpie's Lament chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Terra deserves to die. Gruesomely.