Reviews for A Gift
Sophie chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
One of the BEST fanfics I have EVER read and I have read LOADS!
AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!AMAZING!
Sophie chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
I LOVELOVELOVE THIS!
Sophie chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
This chapter definitely did NOT suck! I think this story is brilliant so far!
Serene80 chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
You haven't updated in FOREVER! Did you abandon poor Draco? Lovely, lovely story SO FAR...
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
I hope you find your way back to finish this story! Its a good one and I've enjoyed it so far.
TheBoyWhoLivedIsDead chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
I really like the story. However, I am a bit confused as to wether it is finished or not. Would you mind telling us? That'd be great!
sara chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
you wrote a great story, poor Draco,i hate rapist people, they deserve dead , slowly and painfully. BUT WHY YOU DIDNT UPDATE. PLEASE WRITE.
Rana chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
The insipid opening of chapter 1 obfuscated the very good story which then ensued; what worked particularly well was the great dichotomy between Draco's treatment prior to, and after, being "gifted" to Harry, with the horrific brutality of the former in stark contrast with the patient tenderness of the latter. As it stands the story is neatly complete, but if the muse grasps you further, there are some unanswered questions which could profitably be explored, such as the identities of the intended bride and father-in-law. Great story!
fan-freak121 chapter 13 . 6/28/2010
Hey and another thing where is ginny?You haven't said what happens to her you said what happens to ron and hermione but not ginny I was just and please continue more I love it!
fan-freak121 chapter 13 . 6/28/2010
Please continue I love it please please pretty please. It's awesome!
fan-freak121 chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Great I love it! be careful about your sister though she'll probably become all emotional oh and congrats on your boyfriend propasiong.
Momochuu chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
Awh More!
aperez1440 chapter 13 . 4/24/2008
Is there any more to the story or is this it if there is wonderful if you have stopped it or no longer want to continue it that is fine where you ended it is good (minus the last little bit if that had been added earlier it would have been fine but other wise it is okay)
aperez1440 chapter 2 . 4/24/2008
this chapter dose not 'suck' this is very good I enjoyed it a lot and even if the vocabulary is not the best the writing is better than most I have to endure here at
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 13 . 1/12/2008
-chuckles at the lsat line- this was very sweet, i don't suppose you will update anytime soon, will you? but please do so soon, if you can... -pouts-