Reviews for Stars
Slip of Red chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Poor Kirby, must be a shock. Fortunately, he still has MK.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I loved this story. Sniff poor Kirby...fortunately he has MK to help.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
You know this type of story is actually realistic enough now that u think about it. After all Kirby and Meta Knight's species do have really long lives...
aiyumi chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
When Kirby came back to Popstar and some people didn't recognise him, I thought "Ah! Urashima Kirby!". This story reminds me of the japanese folktale of Urashima Tarou.
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I would like to know what the experiment idea behind this was.

Writing a story in the Kirby Fandom that makes you feel sad maybe? Since that' what this story did to me.

I suspected early on where it would lead eventually but it was still sat to actually read it then.

It was well written tough, so good job there )
kitzykat chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
that's really sad D:

if i were kirby i would've killed myself by then :(
Blu Kirbita chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
It's so sad, but so well written. I love this story, but it leaves me with a lump in my throat. Very powerful.

I love your Kirby fics!
Tigerrox chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I almost cried when i read this! I have always wondered how long Meta and Kirby would live.
sxiz chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Wow this is good. It's sad but I want to read it again and again.
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
"The peoples knew of him"

I think you mean "people". No s.

Anyways, putting my grammar naziness aside, great story. It's quite tragic and yet, interesting.
Vega Lyrae chapter 1 . 9/26/2006

I'm bawling my eyes out, as you may have guessed...
SSJ-Sonic chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I remember reading this a long while back, like a couple of years ago. It's sad, yet it's happy at the same time. I feel bad for Kirby in this fic.

Good job on it, Ivyna.
taishige chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Let me just tell you - I almost never cry when I'm reading. It takes a lot. And I had a few tears running down when I read this. It was just so sad! ;_; Like, as soon as he came back and nobody was recognizing him and he started running trying to find people I was like... *faucet* I think stuff like that tends to get me though, lol. I'm not sure why.

But anyway, absolutely beautiful fic! I'm so glad the ending was cute and happier. All around very well written and just... perfect. ) I loved it.
SorcererTech chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Good story. Very good. You should make it longer, and write about what Kirby's new life is like. It's very touching...
Modulus Division chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Very nice story. Sad, but it's very good. :3

((I lurve KRR. You are a very good guru and fanfic writer. Me stop ranting now though.))