Reviews for Goodbye
n.a.y.a.z chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
what the hell? it was JESSE? she left JESSE? WHY? i mean, i totally thought that it was paul. i mean SHE LOVES HIM. jesse, i mean. not paul. never paul. not in a million years. no way. not happening. never. ugh.. but it was good. really sad, but good.
FrostedDarkfox chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Woah to this. It's really good, me gustala mucho. Based on the fact that you're an excellent author, you know of Lolly and Hayley's Flashlight, correct?

When reading this, I could see it fitting in perfectly (until the end with the moving-on-ness) with the whole Suze/Jesse breaking apart thing... Most specifically that whole kitchen scene after Suze's just been beaten up by Cole, etc.

ANYway, to continue with my primary intention of reviewing this fic, it is beautifully poignant and wonderful. D
Querida1605 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
NO WAY, how could she do that?
I Call Him Fred chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Aw! This is so SAD! *sniffs* I loved it. It made me cry. Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright is an awesome song! But so depressing! Lovely job. Oy. Heartbreak.
Em Fargo chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
i tried reading this while smiling and laffing 2 c wut would happen... not AS sad, but no go neway. i knew from the start who it was, but then i changed my mind. then i changed it back. and forth. very wlel written. *sighs* y u keep making my bf so sad? make the other guy sad. at least he can... w8... if i said wut he can do (its not sex u pervs) it'd give away who it is... and i h8 spoilers... *sighs* now i must reread w/out smiling and knowing who it is. SO SAD!
Jessieness chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Dude...this is so sad, it made me cry in language lab...(sh...Please don't tell them I was online!) but oh my god...You write so well! Do more one-shots! They are AWESOME!
Ellen chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Oh no! That was so sad1 You have to add another one to it! You NEED to! We want another one! The was so sad. *Sob*
polkadotbikini chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
OMG! That was so so so incredibly sad! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT! How could you do that to poor Jesse? I mean, it was very good, don't get me wrong on that, but, OMG poor Jesse!
querida cutie 734 chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
so sad!
UnangelicHalo chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
AW!

This was great!

But it was so sad...*sniff*

Now you have to write something happy. Please?

Kat.
Starburst427 chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
OMG! this story is so sad! i almost started crying but i held the tears back! please continue! i have to see if jesse really does leave and suze lets him go and goes with paul! please continue! PLEASE!
Naomi chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
You've done it again, haven't you?

Damn you, you're just too good. *sigh*

x
Que Sera Sarah chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I liked it! I liked how you never said any names, so you couldn't tell who's pov it was from...I thought there would be a twist and it would end up to be Paul thinking all of this...but maybe I'm crazy. But it was really good!
Pens in potatoes chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Aw...I think Im going to cry! That is so awesome! so beautiful! Youre an awesome writer! I really like your ending. Where Suze says good bye and thank you. And what really gets you by the heart is how one last tear falls from Jesses eye and he says goodbye, and the heart breaking I love you, querida. OMG!

Tory