Reviews for Everything Has A Price
cute:)
shadowglove chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
really liked this!
Ppeppzz chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
That was well wicked, Very CUNNING!
Jessie Brooke chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
omg I loved that! Very ironic ending, I usually don't support D/H ships, but I think you've made a believer out of me. I'm gonna add this to my favorites, very well done!
Onion Layers chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
The twist at the end was hilarious. Poor Draco, being played by two people at the same time. And your Stuttering!Insecure!Draco was adorable.
Tigerfanfrv chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
hehe aren't they the sneeky pair. cool fic. it sucks what happened with your other ones, i was supprised you posted here again. i saw the bachlor update on your board, that was really good too.
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
"only exasperated the situation" should be "only "exacerbated the situation"

I love the ending, the thought that Hermione willingly gave up the photos that were used to make Draco ask her out was just priceless.

Thanks for writing! "
anni0932 chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Loved the twist. Didn't see it write more.
patagonia chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
What a wonderfully evil little story. I quite enjoyed it.
KawaiiRyu chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
*snicker* I love your Blaise! This was a very good fluff piece, I hope to see more of the like out of you!
shoplifterette chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Harharhar...I loved it. Do you intend on writing more ore is it a one-shot? The whole idea of Blaise blackmailing Draco into asking Hermione out (who pays him for that) is just too good to be true. I can see him doing something like that.

I really loved your little fic and I am hoping for a sequel!

Zaralya
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Ha! The CRafty Slytherins , I swear if it wasn't for HErmione's blood she would so be a SLytherin .

Cheers !
jade chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I'm so glad that you have posted something here, I like this story, wish you continued it... LOL. Welcome back!