Reviews for YuGIJoe
DEATHANGEL chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
WTF!I HATE GIJOE!THERE FUCKIN RETARDED!AND ARE ONLY MENT TO BE WATCHED BY GAY AND LESBIAN PPL!
Sarkura chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
LOL that last comment from tristan. Tristan looked up from his magazine with a pained expression, “They haven’t even started yet?”

LOL oh and i haven't found any mistakes
Sarkura chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
LOL see yugi/atem bald good one! but ur aren't u subpose to put as a cross over? all well update soon!
Sneflok chapter 2 . 5/22/2005
Traumatizing experience for CC. I can see why he wants revenge.

On with the duel! :D
Sneflok chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I wanna see who wins!
Soulfulbee chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Good story! Keep writing! There is always an opportunity to write things from a different perspective. Not only that but combining a different universes also means a lot of risk that i appluad you for as well. I have a feeling that this has the potnetial to be controversial and show a side that is not often seen in reality as it should be. KEEP WRITING
Starscream chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
I have to say I can't really see a Yugi-Oh-GI Joe x-over. I don't know much about Yugi-Oh, but from I've seen on TV or glanced at in the magazines, I can't see it fitting into the GI Joe universe or vice versa.

I've read through the fic, which I'm to say is not really good, I could barely see a plot, just from reading it I don't know how this could be R-rated, maybe PG-13. I didn't see a graphic detail of violence or sex, just some foul language.

Let me give you some advise, when you do a crossover, you have ask yourself one question "can I merge these two universes?" If the answer is yes, go for it, if no see what you can do make it work and make it believable or anbandoned it and start from scratch using other sources such as GI Joe and Bubblegum Crisis. For my x-over series I went and did some research as worked on it.

Well, this is all I have to say, I wish you luck on your future fics.