Reviews for Life Back at Hogwarts
azab chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
good job :
pstibbons chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
this is ridiculous - why spoil a good fic by making it R/Hr? That's so asinine...
mesaqt chapter 19 . 8/31/2006
keep going it is good
i luv ron chapter 7 . 6/21/2006
great story so far
madam loon chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
love it!
user978 chapter 19 . 6/11/2005
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED thsi story! It was so great, and so sweet. I loved the storyline, it was really original! Great the way Ron proposed, it was soo romantic! and the way you made us think Draco had died when he hadn't, brill!
PaulaS chapter 19 . 4/26/2005
Hi!

I know that you finished this two months ago, but I've been a little busy, and I wasn't able to be up to date with fanfics.

I'm not sure if you remeber, but I once told you that I thought your fic was similar to another one I'd read. Well, now would be a great time for me to put my foot on my mouth to stop me before I say something that stupid again. You were right, this is a completely different fanfic. And an awesome one at that.

It would be great if you write a sequel, I haven't checked, so I don't know if you've alredy started it, if not, be assured that I will be looking for it.

Great job. 'Till next time.
ilovefieryredheads chapter 19 . 3/28/2005
i loved your story it was totally awesome!

ilovefieryredheads
AlaskanSalmon chapter 19 . 3/10/2005
i loved your story and wished i got as much support on my story but i am a new writer and it gets hard
AlaskanSalmon chapter 18 . 3/10/2005
i noticed many mistakes that mess up your writing im not sending flames im correctin because i like the story best when its proofread like five patents becareful other than that i loved it awesome story
AlaskanSalmon chapter 17 . 3/9/2005
awesome story sorry i havnt been readin i have been busy
Vampire Angel of Death chapter 19 . 2/26/2005
it's sad it had to end, but it ended well, thank you. loved the way ron proposed
Becks Marie chapter 19 . 2/26/2005
ach... yay nice ending can't wait 'til the sequel... :oD That was soo adorable!
IvoryLilly chapter 19 . 2/25/2005
v. good. i really LOVED it!
chris chapter 19 . 2/24/2005