Reviews for His Heart and The Only One Who Can Save Him
Star chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Hold on...if Inuyasha killing Kagome's dad helped set her on the path she is now then wouldn't it be a bad idea to make sure that Inuyasha didn't turn out the way he is now?

...stupid time paradox's! They make my brain hurt :(
FallenFan77 chapter 31 . 3/26/2013
How could i not post a review for this one. Just to say, this story was A-freaking-mazing! I loved it. Now i'm about to read the sequel, til' then :D
FallenFan77 chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
I loved the end of the chapter, eppp so kawaii :D
Glory of Dawn chapter 12 . 4/29/2008
I'll be back in two hours to read more of this wicked awesome fic!
purepriestess345 chapter 19 . 5/5/2007
kool
ANBU26 chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
Your story is really great and just to let you know I am definitly putting you under my favorite authors list.
ANBU26 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I hve read just the first chapter but I think it will be a really awesome story. I can't wait to read the rest of it. Keep up with the good story writing. Riyuto-san also wanted to let you know he is the one who introduced me to your story becasue I am a big InuYasha fan. And again keep up the good work.
inu-tiger-luver-393 chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
four chappies in and i already love it. i will be back to read more.
meowsa-of-DOOM chapter 15 . 8/15/2006
this is a good story!:) I'll have to finish the rest lata, but its good so far!
BlooRose chapter 30 . 7/26/2006
too god
Da Killah chapter 8 . 7/11/2006
Why is it that authors who use Kouga(yes there is a 'u' there) decide that he has the same strength as Inuyasha? Never in the manga has Kouga managed to defeat Inuyasha. Even when Kouga had the shard in his arm and thought Inuyasha had killed his tribe Inuyasha was not defeated. He came close, but he was not defeated. So why would he lose now? Cause the way you wrote it Inuyasha was in far worse condition the Kouga. I'd also like to point out strong you've made the subjugation spell. It doesn't affect Inuyasha nearly as much as you've made it out to. Even after a repeated usage Inuyasha is at worse stunned. Never knocked out or dealt real damage. Also, when has Kouga been able to easily dodge the Wind Scar? When has anyone been able to? One last thing, it is spelled "Tessaiga". Not "Tetsusaiga" or "Tetsaiga" or any such nonsense. And if you do decide to spell it that way, then logically "Sesshomaru" should be spelled "Setsushomaru" or "Setshomaru". Despite how it may seem, I do like your story. You are a good writer. Keep writing!
Da Killah chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
Very cool story, but I have one little problem. The well doesnt let anyone with a shard in. It lets Kagome and Inuyasha through. It only lets Kagome through when she has a shard, but Inuyasha can travel through it whenever he wants. Anyway, it only means this becomes AU, but so what. good shit!
DanceInLightening chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
this story is so kool

(runs around spelling inuyasha in cheerleader form outfit and all)
kusoshigua chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
Was it Rin that helped Sessho-Maru? ...Good chapter
Miss Loquacious chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Hmm, the plot is alittle off... or maybe it seems rushed. The writing doesn't flow right and I'm finding it difficult too wade through. Spend more time analysing the characters postures and expressions. Decribe the subtle nuances of expressions and the inflections in their voices. Take a deep breath and write slowly. You'll get there, al it takes is practice.