Reviews for Unpredictable
soulstress chapter 8 . 10/19/2004
as much as the idea of jean/lance scares me...this is actually really well written!

good work and update soon!
Goofn1 chapter 8 . 10/18/2004
Oh,my! What a kiss! That certainly is one way for Jean to see how Lance feels without breaking her promise of not resorting to reading his mind. I really love this story. I look forward to reading more of it. Please continue soon. _

More Lance please!

i seriously love this

i mean seriously!

ET
ladyamalthea chapter 7 . 10/16/2004
this story is great. Can't wait for more. What an idea.
furygrrl chapter 6 . 10/10/2004
A scantily clad Lancie-poo running about Jean's apartment, showing off his too-yummy chest and taking showers... Forget Jean! I'm the one who's turning into a drooling nypmho! (Yes, fury's got some problems...) ;D

Red's got restraint, not following him into the bathroom with an offer to wash his back - I'll give her that.

As for the rest, I'm still in love. Every update puts the biggest grin on my face, and the subsequent squees of delight frighten everyone in the vicinity - always an accomplishment since I tend to be a rather placid reader, heh.

Man, I wish I could pay you enough so you could quit your job and feed my fanfiction addiction full-time... ::sighs::

And on that note, I'm off to stare at screen shots of Lance for inspiration to write ASOO, followed by another DOTD viewing for TGS - unless my sis gets off her butt so we can go see Shaun of the Dead. (Gawd, I *need* to see that movie...) ;)
oceanbang chapter 6 . 10/9/2004
So the love tension continues. Great job with Lance and Jean checking each other out and trying not to fall for each other. It is very interesting. And Pow-R-8 being toxic to humans, too, that was a surprise! Awesome chapter and I'm looking forward to more!
oceanbang chapter 5 . 10/8/2004
I liked the bits of humor with Pyro and the other Brotherhood at the mansion. That was great. And the plot keeps getting more interesting. You're really developing it well. And I'm looking forward to more Jeance developing moments. Great fic so update when you get a chance!
furygrrl chapter 5 . 10/7/2004
Double reviews are splendiferous! I intend to shower this fic (and its incredible authoress) with as much deserved praise as possible - and Evo-Over18 will soon reflect my enjoyment of this chapter too! :)

And enjoyment indeed. I am loving the build up you've got going on - the mystery, the character interaction (hee! Logan and Pyro make me giggle every time you mention them!), the overall storyline itself... Everything's just plain interesting - and teasingly enough, coming across as almost innocent. Like aside from the set-up of Lance being forced to play bodyguard for Jeannie, there are few hints indicating that anything even slightly untoward is going to occur between them, which, in my mind, makes what is (hopefully) to come (no pun intended) all the *SWEETER*. M...like a yummy candy with an unexpectedly delectable center...

::starts squeeing::

I'm already jonesing for the next bit! Hope to see it soon! :D

(And you are just too kind to indulge my sickly complaints. I'm feeling much better, thank you.)
oceanbang chapter 4 . 10/4/2004
Great job with the Jean/Lance interaction. It'll be very interesting to see how long it will take before they fall in love. The action was good too, and Graydon Creed? What could be doing in Bayvile? Fabulous chapter!
Enfant terrible chapter 4 . 10/3/2004
hey

E GARYDON CREED I LOVE graydon

im actually writing a fic about him right now what would happen if he was a mutie and in evo time...

i love this!
furygrrl chapter 4 . 9/30/2004
::cackles gleefully::

YOU made MY night! I actually read this before hopping into bed yesterday, but held off on reviewing until my head was clear (gotta love that Nyquil...). Not to say I'm any more lucid at *this* point - Neocitran AHOY! - but I'm going to make the attempt regardless. Please forgive my goofy ramblings... ;)

Ye gawds, we're only into chappie three and already I'm at a loss for original words to describe my absolute love for this fic - and when I say 'love', I mean it.

The characterizations are faboo - everyone is exactly the way I'd envision them at this point in their lives. The BH is still the BH at its core, despite the thin coating of civility instilled by time spent with SHIELD, though that edge of maturity brought about by age and experience can definitely be felt. Jean is also much unchanged, but equally as transformed at the same time. The almost nonchalant way you have her and Lance playing off one another even at this starting off stage is simply brilliant - perfectly effortless and believable. And that she *noticed* how he'd grown into the dish that he's now become is just YUM! Here's hoping we get a peek at his thoughts about her next chapter!

I'm so glad you're having a good time writing this story because it's easily one of the best out there - *and* it's spurring me to get my own work finished! (Though now I'm worried how my stuff's going to compare...) Don't mind me, I get whiny when I'm sick. ;)

Anyhoo, can't wait for what's next! (But you knew that already, didn't ya?)

As for 'TGS'...heh heh heh...next chapter's a comin'!
Reeny chapter 4 . 9/30/2004
I must admit i was sceptical at first, but reading furygrrl's Jean/Lance story (which by the way, furygrrl, im still waiting for some updates!)made me give this fic a shot, and im so very glad i did! Very compelling story, wish u could have done without emma frost tho, lol
furygrrl chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
Yeah, I know I've already gushed over at evo-over18, but this is where all the slobber counts. ;)

So, at the risk of sounding like a daft parrot...I LOVE THIS FIC! You're only two chapters in and I already *feel* the love - it's the kind that sends little tinglies down to my toes. And all because you've taken up the Jeance crusade, put an amazing spin on the tried n' true, and given us our first taste of something truly original. I'm beyond giddy - and not from the cold medication either!

I am *so* eager to follow along as this latest awe-inspiring tale unfolds! Excitement, mystery, romance, super-hot-drool-worthy-older-Lance... ::sighs dreamily:: It's like this fic was tailor-made for me.

Joriel had it dead to rights: WANT MORE. ;D
anc7 chapter 3 . 9/28/2004
i have never come across a JEANCE before. i wonder how it will turn out? anyways, continue writing. i want to know how it turns out
Jen1703 chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
Hey! Found this story through the Evo Over 18 group, but thought it would be easier to review here (as much as sucks for everything else).

I really love your Jean - smart, strong, stubborn... that's my girl! :) I have to admit, I've never really read much Jean/Lance, not sure how much I'll like it. But I already like the story a lot so I'll just have to give it a chance, won't I? Looking forward to future chapters!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »