Reviews for Zoomorphism
Zaphi chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
XD XD XD
GSYH chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Thinking back, I always did wonder, how could a man who talks to penguins be evil! *sobs*

My one critism of this teh cute fic is that Setsuka struck me as the sort of woman-girl who'll say "How could you be both a wolf and a penguin", as oppose to "you CAN'T", but this is humour after all.

For humour, this carries deep implication.
Chained Dove chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
"Maybe I could be a very smart wolf dressed like a penguin ?"

*diesdiesdies* That is adorable, clever, and twisted. Just what I'd expect of you, too.
Blue Whiplash chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
XD! Oh, so very funny...Very happy little story, this one. Tres bien!
kiboutoyume chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Very clever, and cute, too. _
diamond hunter chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
That was a very beautiful story! I love the deeper implications, and it was very reminiscent of the scene where Seishirou talked to the penguins in TB
MeyRevived chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
oh! it was a brilliant idea, a wolf in a penguin's suit, brilliant! *applause**applause*

and Sei-chan is a bit obsessed by penguins isn;t he? with the way he talked to them in TB3, made me crack up
Koyuki chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
*laughs* Sei-chan did a good job, too, no? Nya... I think that was very cute. _ It's always nice to see Seishirou portrayed in a different light.
kankakodoku chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Oh, nice.

I absolutely loved the scene in book three where Seishirou is talking to the penguins...now, it has a bit of deeper meaning to it.

Nice work!
Amy Levi chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Very good idea, the wolf in a penguin's dress... *rofl*
Takako san chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
hey i love the way you did that

wicked man

the whole wolf dressed as a penguin

very clever

nice spin

i approve

_
Kia Vail-Kagami chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Okay. Wolf disguised as a sheep is a very common concept, but a wolf disguised as a penguin is new. But it's fitting, even though it's funny.

Pengushirou! We!