Reviews for Yubiwa
Tensai92 chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
KAWAAI! Another SasuSaku fic! But I do wish that TFTP would be updated soon... By the way, I visited the TFTP site. What happened to the SasuSaku pairing?
iceblueyes chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Yo Syaoran! Nice story even though I haven't really seen the anime but I know some of the cahracters! I love Sasuke and Sakura pair...I hope you can write some more! _x
regyne chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
kya this is so sweet! really enjoyed this side story, and young sasuke and sakura that you portrayed are so cute D *kidnap sasuke and sakura* write more! btw, neji's eyes is Byakugan...
Kamui Archetype chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Aw, ang cute naman nito! I just love it! If you keep writing stuff this sugary sweet, magkakaroon ako ng cavities ang aking ngipin! Good job once again!
Yami to Hikari chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Sweet! I've got only compliments for this side story, it's so cute! I absolutely love it!
Chocobaby chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Wow! I love SasuSaku! This is so sweet! XD I love your story! Keep it up!
aisarikka chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
AAW...! Young LOVE! katuwa naman...
Ori chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
We its so sweet! _ Great sideshot. Sasuke and his sort of care for Sakura. Being kids just make everything so much better.
Maggie chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Waii

Sasu/Saku! :D

a very cute lil side story!

Keep up the wonderful work

-Maggie
dirtandskye chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
awe how cute

i like it i love it i want some more of it

keep up the good work
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Well isn't that just the cutest little side story. It's so adorable! Even if Sasuke couldn't find the ring it's the gesture that counts. _
Takari-san chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
WAH! Ang cute naman . Oh my gawd... kawawa naman si Lee *huggles* at ang cute naman ng SasuSaku XD hehehe :D Galing nanaman as usual hehe...
asn water chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
aww... the poor guy can't show his affections!
chibified kitsunes chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
cutez! love all your naruto fics! esp TFTP! yay another side fic.. heehee... -
NuttyScribbler chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
PRETTY tho, my heart gave me a bit of a shock when i saw SASUSAKU. But it's pretty nontheless!

i like shikamaru... in this story...and NEJITEN! bwahaha... Sasuke's sweet in this story. :P
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »