Reviews for Aftermath
Myou Matsuro chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
This is really good! I hope you do more!

just a slight critiscism though, I don't think Seto would fall for something like that and ths flashbacks are longer than the storie itself (altho that isnt too much of a problem)

keep going!
WhiteTiger3944 chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
BOOYA! you never let me down girl. I LOVE your stories!
Mirowood chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
Not bad, not bad at all. You're doing a good job at fleshing out the characters, especially like the fatalistic relationship between Bakura and his Yami version. Didn't think Kaiba could be fooled so easily though. One slight criticism is that the whole "FLASHBACK...END FLASHBACK" system was a little awkward.
GothicWulf002 chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
Come on woman. Update!

I kno u've written the whole thing. Great 2nd chapter too. I read it awhile ago, but i forgot to reveiw. My bad... heheh _;

Can't think of anything else... Make happy chapters! mwahahaha... i'm bored! not realy!
Ministirth chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Poor little Yugi! This is realli well riten! I have to admit ur a fantastic writer! Keep up da good work! Dis ones going on my favourites!

TheLostMinstrel chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
This is soo cute but it says there's 2 chapters under the summary so why is there only 1? Waiting for you to update!
yamirachan chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Cool... - Hehe... update sometime? Like... now.
GothicWulf chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Hey there chibi. i said i was gonna be the FIRST to reveiw ur stories, n i ! i'm so happy. Anywaz, i think ur story's great. Can't wait till ya get the next chapter up here.u got great detail n it's written so chapter's so bittersweet... er I think it is anywaz. _; Keep up the good work girl. i can't wait to see if the next chapters r gonna be funny/confusing/ whatever. but no matter what ya write i kno i'll be worth the wait.