Reviews for Random Ship Ficlet one!
OfficiallyAbi chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
HWMS - *is* that hot wild monkey sex? I ask because it seems to be the prevalant theory in the reviews. I was thinking hugs with mad sex. Never mind me. xD
Katie chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Nice piece of is HWMS?
Gwenhwyfar1984 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
*sigh* HWMS...the reason one should stay away from the yellow Shipper Cookies!

This was great!
SeedC chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
"Hot Wild Monkey Sex" is too easy. Here are some alternatives (see for yourself if they work in the story): Hastily Written Marriage Statements. Hip Wet Mohair Socks. Hurt the Wicked MD Sticker. Heavy Weird Metal Songs. Hopes for Wacky Moreness (Sequels).
CCB chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
RFLMAO! It'S great ! _
LCTC chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Hot Wild Monkey Sex! YEAYAH! Took me about 5 seconds, but it totally came to me! Loved it! :D

~LCTC
melpomene chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
very cute
sgater926 chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Very cute! You know, I think I see a sequel lurking around here... Just a thought. BTW...what is HWMS?
fallingfromelysium chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Very cute. What is HWMS? Hot Weasal Monkey Sex? Kinda reminds me about the one with greased weasals... any way- Do we get another chapter with an explanation? Or just another chapter? Please?
Kiwi4624 chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
i wanna know what HWMS... is it anything like hot wild monkey sex... lemme know... very very nice... BRANDISHING NEEDLE HAHA LMFAO...
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
what is HWMS? but good story funny
aligater chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS? WHAT'S HWMS?

I liked that a whole big lot, but WHAT'S HWMS?
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Yes! I must now what HWMS is. 0_o
Mallovoriel chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
um i think i know... but hey never can be sure. Great story
Shannon S chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Okay I give, what's HWMS? Good story by the way.