Reviews for Leave It All Behind
TerribleKate chapter 14 . 11/3/2004
Very very nice. I like this Kevin fellow.
Prettycrazy chapter 14 . 11/3/2004
Oh my God this is getting better and better, please keep going, and lets go fast coz I wanna know what happens!
lil fruit loop chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
this story is so good! i hope you post more soon!
heartandy112 chapter 12 . 10/31/2004
OMG! I never would have guessed it would be Peter! And even though she isn't young - Andy is still really pretty.
TerribleKate chapter 12 . 10/31/2004
First of all, Happy Halloween! Its still really good! If you add more about Tiffany, Lu, and Marc I will be your best friend!
Canoli too lazy to sign in chapter 10 . 10/30/2004
Its really good, but I would be oh so very happy if you added more about Lu and Marc!
heartandy112 chapter 10 . 10/29/2004
oh! drama! lol. it's still good! lol, i know what it's like trying to keep up with everything and write a fan fic! it's crazy! hey - do you have a sn? im me some time - it's the same as my sn on here.

lezzy.
lamako chapter 9 . 10/27/2004
I liked it. just keep writing because I love your work anyway, But please update sooner I can't wait to read more.

(donn't watch my English It's not my language.)
Prettycrazy chapter 9 . 10/25/2004
Oh my oh my oh my poor Andy, what happens next? Come on come on come on I can't wait much longer to know! This is a really GREAT story!
andy chapter 9 . 10/24/2004
please hurry I like it alot so far. what is going to happen to Jessie? and how is Andy going to cope with what happened?

Can not wait till more ok!
heartandy112 chapter 9 . 10/19/2004
Aw! I thought that last part was so sweet! I loved it, even though it was sad! Thanks for reading mine...I'll update it by Saturday I promise! And as always - keep writing - I love it!

Leslie
heartandy112 chapter 7 . 10/17/2004
I liked it. A lot of people are all like oh man Andy can't cry she's not like that...but everyone has their weak sides, and it was nice to see how she leaned on Lu for support. Sorry about that Milo thing - I didn't remember. I'd like to see Andy get together with someone...lol, I love it.

Would you read my story and review?

Leslie
Prettycrazy chapter 7 . 10/17/2004
Oh boy this story is great! Sorry I haven't given you any thoughts on this before but it is so hard when you make those cliff hangers coz I wanna know right away what happens! But it is really really good! I hope there is more to come!
StrOnGmEdicIneRoCks chapter 7 . 10/17/2004
Hey!

Another excellent chapter! Keep up the good work and hurry!

Bye!
lala chapter 6 . 10/17/2004
I like it, but can U please write somtin more bout Lu

please update soon