Reviews for How to Love
Secret411 chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
that was such a wonderful story and the song to go with it was terrfic hey can you tell me what song that is and by who i really love that song and your a great writer
shwainze chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
yay! such a cute fic for a 'novice writer'...i love the way you write man...keep rocking!

i remain,

~velvet ink~
eskimo-girl chapter 4 . 2/16/2005
loved it, but u should write a sequel...it would be awesome! keep writing your great!
Megan Consoer chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you write some more chapters?
Ayjah chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
totally captured Amon :) interesting.
s.Two chapter 4 . 12/6/2004
its pretty nice... tho amon and robin were a bit ooc... otha wise its a sweet story
Hiashinsu chapter 4 . 11/29/2004
aww i lovesies it soo kawaii cute so beautiful makes me want to be in love right now well i am...!)
thejrush chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
JUJO! Read my fics! Especially Animpotter...that's the one that was the result of the IM conversation I had w/ u that one time. :-) Remember? Speaking of which, how's my evil twin? And I hear ur cheating on my evil twin? *raised eyebrows* I miss y'all over here in VA! LOTS AND LOTS! And I'm sorry, but I pretty much read the first and last chapters b/c I wanted to review, and I've never seen WHR so I was a tad bit lost...anyways...I loved what I read..._ E-MAIL ME OR SOMETHING DAMMIT...OR GET ONLINE SO I CAN IM U! Lots uv luv Jujo!

~Wackyj/Tzaki
In True Meanings chapter 4 . 10/6/2004
Hay this is the most sweetest, romantic, lovely, adorable, and cutiest story ever. You should make a story call To The Music Of Their Hearts. I love that line! I love music so much. Do another chapter or sequal but what ever your planning I love to read another one. Hay check out my new stories. I have three. Two poems one short story. Their knid of crappy. The first poem is the most crappiest! I love for someone to review them though even though two of them were just published today. Your on my fave author and fave stories now! Love and Peace!

From the one and only Yuna of Paradise!
Kiyomi Fujimiya chapter 4 . 10/6/2004
Hey fuu! when u gonna finish that one fic that you promised you make. Any way lovely story.
Trevor X chapter 4 . 9/26/2004
Just so you know:

A review is a helpful critique of your work (for comparison). Flames are mainly someone bashing your work because they didn't like it and are taking it out on you as a person/writer. It has absolutely no advice to better your writing, instead focusing on destroying you on an emotional level, hacking away at your self worth.

Rather long winded explaination...

Okay.

For my review, I'd like to note first off that you need to work a little bit on the format of the story, as it is a little hard to read some parts of the chapter. The story itself is really short and sweet - romance usually is, although this almost seems a scene that would come out in a FF8 fiction instead of WHR. I applaud your entry into fanfiction and wish you long and happy writing.

Trev
PreistessSena chapter 4 . 9/25/2004
*claps uncontrolably*and i usually don't review!i just lurk in the shadows and read!oh yeah!*jumps back in shadows before anyone sees and whispers*you didn't see me...3
AnimeReviewer790 chapter 4 . 9/25/2004
Oh,thats all?Darn,that was really good!THIS WAS YOUR FIRST FIC?Ges,u have some good riting skills!Good job,hope u rite another fic!Peace! :)
AnimeReviewer790 chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
ah,that was so beautiful...Amon showed up and Robin sung her little lungs out for him,that was great,on to the the last chp-