Reviews for The Story of the Snicket Siblings
I am terribly sorry but this the most inaccurate, horibble fanfic I have ever read about the Snicket Siblings. You obviously need more information.
nadeyatsya chapter 20 . 5/29/2012
While this story is very good so far- might i infom you that the term "sugar bowl" means a "large sum of money" not a literal bowl.

Just thought youd like to know- great job, by the way!
Sugary Snicket chapter 32 . 6/7/2005
Wow, you are a good writer! Please review mine! It's a poem called "The Ballad of the Baudelaires", and it's under the regular section. I don't have a c2 community to belong to yet. WAH! I'M HOMELESS!
Sugary Snicket chapter 30 . 6/7/2005
That explains why he writes about the Baudelaires! Man, this story is kewl!
Sugary Snicket chapter 27 . 6/7/2005
Wow, you DO scare me...
L.C. Techno chapter 32 . 6/6/2005
Well written especially the beginning line of the book.
Sugary Snicket chapter 22 . 6/5/2005
It better all be good, or I'll whip you with a wet noodle! ;)
Sugary Snicket chapter 20 . 6/5/2005
You're right, that is funny! LOLOLOLOLOL!
Sugary Snicket chapter 18 . 6/5/2005
OMG, this is so good, I'm hooked on it!
Sugary Snicket chapter 13 . 6/5/2005
That explains the bowler hat!
Sugary Snicket chapter 10 . 6/5/2005
You're Olaf thingy is frightening! Ooh, I've got the shivers!
visualpurple chapter 32 . 6/4/2005
Aw! Such a nice story! You know, at the beginning of this story I thought it was a bit shaky and I thought you would either never finish it, or make it terrible. But I am happy to say you proved me very wrong. Great fanfic! Write another! (wink wink)
Ameraka chapter 32 . 6/2/2005
Awesome story! I don't have any ideas now since it's 10:40 p.m. But good luck with your next one, I'll be sure to read it. Have fun in Germany!
kaput chapter 32 . 6/2/2005
That last image was very powerful; I literally felt as if I was there in the tower with Lemony, the description was that well-crafted. I like your inclusion of the "If you are interested in stories with happy endings..." line, as well. While your ending may not have been happy, it was satisfying, and I think that that's what a good ending should be, so bravo.

As to what your next story should be about... I have no idea (I know, I'm rather unhelpful; I apologize). But I will read it, no matter what its nature is. A chance to enjoy more of your splendiferous writing is simply too good to pass up. :)
kaput chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Ack, don't I feel embarrassed. In my review, I meant 'Daniel' Handler, not David... dunno what came over me, but around where I live it's rather late and I'm dead tired.

*goes off to cower in shame*

At any rate, update soon!