Reviews for Moonchild
Kat chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I really love this fanfic! It's so hard to find a good BotanxKurama fic! Definitely keep going, it's lovely :)
Anouk Chizatz chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
yay cool story i wanna see wat r d crazy girly stuff kurama is going to do with botan...n it'll be even funnier to see him kiss her when she's asleep n she'll think he's lesbian wow its gr8 story pls update it soon m dying to knw d conclusion 3
misscherrypop chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
nooo nnooooo NOOOOOO! plz countine *crys* its soooooo good. wat happens next! plzz ur kiling me. im dying over here. i pay u a million bucks if i had too. $$$ (plz countine. sincerly ur dying fan XP )
nitaBonita chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
That was a cruel teaser! Lol, I would so like to read the rest of this! O.o!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Yes! make it KB. Update soon.
lilxyakusokuxX chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
i really liked this story! Kurama crossed dressing was funny, i wasluaghing. This is so good! I hope you continue soon!
nenene chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
UPDATE! This fic has potentional and you really need to continue this fic, it's good.

more!
Sorceress Kirara chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
is no longer blocked at school _ *is waiting for anime club*

Hehe...ku-chan...tis cute Yeah, this has potential, hope you do continue it And if you dont my pre calc teacher will be transferred to your school and that should be enough motivation right there _

~SK
Kudachi chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Good evening. It was pretty funny! The intro was pretty good. How Wakamaru said "I am sorry young man but I have to kill you now" was funny. The part with Kurama in the Sailor Fuku had me sick though, but how Yusuke reacted was funny. The ending is good. I love that last line "An image of a bomb exploded in Kurama's head". You made the story so the decision is yours but I like it. Hope I am able to read more. Until next time
Black Supernova chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Oh my kami-sama! he'll get caught! If Botan finds out, how can he explain all this? but nevertheless, this fic's so hilarious...
xxBroken21xx chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
It was definetly a good chapter. Please keep going it was really good. So update soon! I hope you do make it a Kurama/Botan fic since it would be funny if Botan found out it was Kurama dressed as a girl.
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Hey there!

This is a great start to what looks to be a great story! Kurama in drag! Highly amusing though I do feel sorry for him as well. It would bother the hell out of me to have to dress in drag and deal with catcalls from men while restraining the urge to kick their asses.

Hmm ... Kurama has caught his first glimpse of Botan is enthralled with her. Interesting. I myself think Kurama/Botan fics rock so I must agree with your other reviewers and put in my case for a K/B pairing! Yes indeedy!

JD
Hirui no Shadow chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
I liked it, it was really funny, please you said that maybe was going to be a KxB, please do it like that I love KxB! Update soon
Tailchaser0 chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
LOL! How did I know that was going to happen? I really hope you continue this fic, because so far it's awesome!
animegirl007 chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Now I hope it will be a Botan/ Kurama, they are favorite couple...so let that be the pairing...the story itself is a good idea, I never thought of Kurama as a girl but, everyone else does...so I had to see how you develop your story from here. update soon