Reviews for Senses
9tailsfox2 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
I like this fic. I know that this is over ten years old, but is there anyway you can continue this? I find it excellent and I am relied that the first ever naruto/hanabi fic ever turned outgood. Even if it's friendship.
LuxEterna1 chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
nice i hope you take it up again
Andore-kun chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
hola ,solo queria decirte que me gusto mucho esta historia,aunque nunca la terminaste ,y quisas ni siquiera leas esto ,es decir esta historia es tan antigua y tu quisas ya ni entras a esta pagina ,solo queria decirte que la historia estuvo muy interesante , y esta pareja me gusta mucho aunque sea solo como amistad ,y pienso que es estupido que halla gente a la no le guste solo porque les desagrada la idea de naruto con una niña es decir le da asco la idea de un chico de 12 con una niña de 8, pero si fueran 10 años mayores y tuvieran 22 y 18 les pareceria algo completamente normal ,al final todos tienen derecho a tener su propia opinion ¿no?,saludos
X-elemental chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Much as I like semi-rare or rare pairings, the relationship has appeared a bit sisterly tbh.

However, I can certainly see Hanabi holding Naruto in front of Hinata's with a stick to make her run farther:p

Also, Hanabi and Naruto, sitting in a tree...d
demonicnargles chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
Interesting. Naruto/Hanabi is an odd pairing, but I like it. You make it work. Looking forward to more.

The Mute Bard chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Great writing style for this fic. It seems sweet and not ecchi at all. I could see a series of stories that led to friendship. Maybe Hanabi could hook Naruto up with her big sis?
The High Demon Lord chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
A Awsome question is why Naruto/Hanabi is a good pairing. I like the pairing I just don't No why.

I usally like naruto with older or fierce women
Vld chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
Hey, I like NarutoHanabi pairings. Of course, she needs to be at least 16 for me to be confortable with it, but... and a NarutoHanabi friendship when she's younger is cool as well.
Mercsenary chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
nice drabbles!
Yo chapter 3 . 6/27/2006
Hmm, I think you have something big here...

I hope you update soon!
funkmasterjo chapter 3 . 3/6/2006

I'm impressed, 30-50 minute stream of consciousness? No matter the circumstances around that, I feel a bit jeleous, but also appreciative. It's a good story, and interplay between Naruto and Hanabi is a really, really great thing. So great that it is beyound beleif, as if they were the sun and moon. So different, yet not quite so much that you have problems linking one with the other.

Of course, I'd like to read more
none chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
Nice story! keep up the good work.
Shinteo-5 chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
Did you stop this story? Please contiune this. It looks interesting...
ReddyRedWolf chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
Nice It makes me wonder who is the more mature one in this relationship Naruto or Hanabi?
DeathFlare chapter 3 . 12/2/2005