Reviews for Deceiving Even Shadows
Aw I want more! :(
AnimeFanatic123 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Please Write More..! It's Great, Lol "I LOVE MY BOBY BECAUSE IT'S MINE!" xDD
priestess hitomi chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
are you going to write more chapters. )
malic12 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
dad sesshoumaru..love it! hehe...but fiance sesshoumaru , more like it! hehe..update!
ReincarnatedCat46 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I love the story so far. You have a much different way of writing then what I usually see for Sess/Kag fics. And I like it a lot. Please continue writing the story.
katy chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
hey i love this story so far! it left me wanting alot more! so yea update soon im checking everyday untill you do!;)
Victorian Night Rose chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
I just wondered when you were going to update. Many good authors have been having a bit of an authors block, even I have temporarly stopped writing due to Authors Block. Your story is really, really well written, I do hope that you can continue.

Best of luck in life and word,

Cayote Sorrow; Manager of the 'Kagome and Sesshoumaru Fanfiction' C2 Community
moonlightmama chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I just strated reading *little slow* But it is really great!
LoneGothic chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
What an amusing story. _ I happen to like it so far.

Kagome being a dancer might be a little overused but I'm interested since this isn't a dancer!Kagome-meets-Sesshomaru love story since they're already together. Interesting!
Arreis Shevelle chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Hey! Are you ever gonna update this?

Cause I love it!
ShindyNova chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Haha, sweeht. See now, I'm a dancer myself. And the funny thing is that my teachers are all like that. My ballet teacher weighs us every month and we all have 8 ballet classes a week. And I'm only 16. lol it's great, and I love it. I love that you're doing a dance fic too, I don't think I've ever seen one of those. Update soon so I can read more. BTW, what is Sesshoumaru to Kagome? Update soon!
dawnmiko chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
hm, intresting.. at first I wasnt going to read, but then I thought 'why the hell not?' I am happy I read it _ hope the nxt chp comes out soon!good job!
animechickie chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
more please!
Mishkov chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
good story, i really like it but will it be longer next time?
dancing-by-moonlight chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Going onto my favorite stories list!