Reviews for This Isn't Right Either
twinkle951 chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
aaw no. i can't believe it is done already...i can't wait for the next chapter! it sounds interesting! please update
twilight lover girl 101 chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
I love this story it written exceptionally well. You are a very amazing writer your stories just catch peoples attention. Your story has a very sophisticated mood to it. Please update this story very soon.
Isapisa92 chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
you forgot this story didn't you :( and ur not gonna continue writing it are you? because you should! really the last story was awesome! please just don't let this one like this! ur a really good writter, it makes me sad knowing you wont share your talent with us anymore :(
cutecess chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
oh, come on, run it through with spell check! It's a good story 0 you shouldn't ruin it because of lazyness.
karma11 chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
omg awesome please post more soon
The Marauders and Lily chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
I love it! I hope you can finish the next chapter soon... If you decide to finish it. I hope you do. Ireally really hoep you do because this is gold!

Lovin' It,

Nanotech0 chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
hurry up
Nanotech0 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Mrs.RhettButlerorHarryPotter chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
Please update! I love this story!
yellowkeys chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
so this the sequel? i wanna read more! its so cool! please update very very very soon!
Samantha chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
When are you going to update. i love the story. i was reading "this isnt right" at and when u never updated there i found it on here, finished it and started this one but its been a while since you last updated. so please hurry. GREAT STORY.
Destiny Xavior chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Hey i like your stories and don't care how they end as long as there is an ending to read. Please finish this story so i can read it.

Harry and Ginny 4eva chapter 2 . 6/2/2005
good start

are you going to update soon?
UnSerious Sirius chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
This is really great!
nixtear chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
hehe update son pls love ur stories