Reviews for Fireflies
Read chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
UPDATE! PLZ! *puppy dog face* I've kept this ficcy in my FAVORITES.-
sweetcanines chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
I like it! Please update faster...I want to know what will happen next! Thanx a lot! _
Spiraling Vortex chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
Interesting. Very. Amused and intrigued. Am I. Just who was that young man the stranger? How did they get attacked? I also liked the way you two made Botan's personality. It's more so bolder and stong willed instead of the bubbly happygo-lucky one I'm used to seeing. Please continue.
Miss Informed chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
This is such a great story!

Do you mind if I ask you if I could put it on the K B site? I'm the fanfiction person there, and this is such a good fic!

-Cricket
bluetinkerbell chapter 2 . 10/15/2004
Wow...This is from two of the greatest authors from the Yuu Yuu Hakusho section. And I am just utterley (sp?) blown away. So detailed and dark yet light and open. Just the fact that you two have managed to merge both of your respective writing styles so perfectly and seamlessly to create one so...different that its a breath of fresh air.

I adore this. The storyline is amazing and I can't wait to see how you two bring it out!
Senshi's Tenshi chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
Aw! *sniffles* Such sadness at the end! Love the way you play with emotions! BTW, I passed out last night _ ; I should stop doing that! ; Well, bac to the ficcie! WOW! I want more! Almost got me confused with the switching scenes thing! MAN how I wanna smack the king and be like...you MORON! HELOO STUPID! But...erm, yeah..o.o' It will be interesting to that carriage part you mentioned! ' Will you use the dialogue I gave you? Will you? ; Hehe, with her temper seen as of now, I think she'd blow on him for sure! XD Not at all pervy! I swears it! M, I woinder which chapter will have that tho! I cant wait for it tho! GIMMIE MORE! Or no candy! ; I also like the plot and charater sets for this fic. But you pretty much left out on how or why or even when this whole Taguro and Genki trainging her business was. Does that mean those 2 are together and happy? v YAY for them! Wonder if she'll have a baby shower...or something...:D hehehe! I'm soo excited! *bounces* KEep up the great job and write more! We! Ja ne.

MuCh LOVe,

Senshi's Tenshi

!~*Shi-chan*~!
Passionate Angel chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Two of whom are the best Kurama and Botan fan fic writers are now writing a fic together... I'm so happy! You must update this fic along with your others. You both always leave me in suspense with all your fics. Please Update again!
Furi Iki chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
YES! Yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes!

Not only written well, but an excellent plot, too! Very good storyline, if I should say so.

Botan is so cute! I'm glad you wrote her as an independant, rebellious character instead of a spoiled, precious brat or a ditzy, bubbled-brained spaz as many others do. The fight scene was great; not at all phony or inexplicable. But what else should I expect from two of the best? ;D

I'm glad you two decided to make a comeback with THIS story... and TOGETHER... It's just... fabulous. Can't get any better than this...

Furi Iki
JaAkU chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
very intersting! i like the beginning... i also like the plot. hope u guys update ASAP! -
Senshi's Tenshi chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
HEY! WHAHA! NICE author name! I *hearts* it! *huggles* Glad to see you writing YYH fics again! This is turning out ot be interesting! Lets see how the two of you working together will make it turn out! *Longs for our hentai, one-shots in a collection writing period once again.* Good times...well keep it up! Dont turn me into your slave-driver! Get more chappies out soon! Ja!

MuCh LoVe,

!~*Shi-chan*~!

(So I've become lazy in having to shorten my sig AND name. ' Bah!)
Furi Iki chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Oh Wow... A colab by two of Yu-Yu Hakusho's best fanfiction authors... THIS should be REALLY intriguing. The first chap, although short, is very captivating. You can't help but to be enthralled by the many possibilities of where it may lead. Can't wait for an update!

Furi Iki
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Interesting. Very interesting. JD likes! Hmm .. Curious, who was the one being attacked and who was the rescuer? From the summary of your story could the one being attacked be Botan's betrothed and his rescuer the kitsune? I don't know. I'm probably wrong but I do like to guess. So I did! Quite a good teaser you two ladies have concocted and I look forward to more of course!

JD