Reviews for Gambling
bcmartini77 chapter 25 . 3/3/2014
I was never all that fond of how the comics went about turning Gambit into Death and definitely like your version of the events better.
Though there is one thing that's been kinda bothering me is Rogue's relationship with Mystique. Rogue refers to Kurt as her brother in the first chapter, which had me thinking that she had some sort of mother/daughter relationship with Mystique. But later interactions point towards the movie's version of Rogue's origin, which makes her earlier statement about Kurt confusing...
Everything else about the rest of the story is just delightful. The integration of the comic-verse with the movie-verse makes sense and satisfies a few of the changes the movie made that I personally wasn't fond of. None of the characters ever came off a really OOC. Great job on this, it's nice to see a fanfic that's so faithful to the source material.
bcmartini77 chapter 21 . 3/3/2014
Aww the scene with Rogue and Emma actually had me tearing up a bit. It's nice to see Emma in a more sympathetic light than the rather unlikable bitch a lot of fanfics opt to go for.
ebonypol chapter 25 . 5/4/2013
Loved it! :D
Anne Marie Masen chapter 25 . 1/31/2013
me gfusto mucho esta historia
IrisAyame chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
"For the sake of non-English people reading this fiction I won't be writing Rogue and Gambit's accents." Thank you so much! It's sometimes a little bit hard to understand what they're saying when the accents are written! Plus, it's tiring.

Iris, French reader.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 25 . 5/23/2012
Thanks for this great conclusion, I enjoyed this fic immensely! :)
ALLREMS chapter 24 . 7/13/2011
Ill admit I had little faith of how they were to pull everything off but they did and with the new plan it seems like they could pull off the next impossible too.
ALLREMS chapter 19 . 7/13/2011
Awesome!

Wonder if phoenix will let rogue keep her control and powers? Ha didn't seem like mystique cared if sabertooth healed or not hmm
ALLREMS chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
This could go in so many directions - I like it.

I was right about sinister but there where loads of surprises and new characters too.

Did sinisters wife really say that?

Great chapter
ALLREMS chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
Sinister! This is getting good.

Are they all going to be captured?
ALLREMS chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
I always like a good romy jealousy fit - they're acting like a true couple already

You'd think gambit would be more cautious about spilling so much info in the hellfire terace... there could be cameras.
ALLREMS chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Haha he got jealous of bobby and piotr.. poor boy is falling fast

Although he might be looking to collect -like he said- in exchange for helping them

So I'm thinking sinisters got some evil plans... and he either has carol danvers (the blonde) and rogues pokes will hurt gambit a hell of a lot more or rogue will get to have control of those cool powers she takes on call - but I still can't come up for a evil plot for using remy... we'll see...
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Interesting...

Haha he thinks they're together -
duo s luvergurl chapter 25 . 1/5/2011
I truly enjoy your writing! I absolutely love Rouge and Gambit, all in all an amazing story so thank you ! ;)
Celeste Genevieve chapter 25 . 6/28/2010
I read the whole story today and I loved it! Great job on it, I love your writing style! Keep on writing great stories! :)