Reviews for Once Magic Was Real
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 9 . 5/25/2007
sweet story! hope to see more soon!
tvnut127 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Please update! I'm going crazy. I love this story and I want to know how it ends.
tvnut127 chapter 9 . 2/1/2006
Wow! This is really good! Can't wait for more.
AbsolutAnda chapter 9 . 12/24/2005
oh come on! update already! isn't... *counts on fingers* ELEVEN months enough of a break (i can talk, i havent updated a ton of my stories in a long time)
fififolle chapter 9 . 8/29/2005
OK, this is actually the best ever. I loved 'the sight of Rodney, lest that upset her more.'And then it moved into overdrive. Hey, how about 'It won't kill you to be wrong about some things' - that's for Trinity, eh? *Am I in heaven?*
fififolle chapter 8 . 8/29/2005
Sheyla suits me ;)
fififolle chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
This was exciting! Loved - 'Are you... going to see Dr. McKay, Dr. Weir?' yeah!
fififolle chapter 6 . 8/29/2005
Nice Peter moment. *I'm NOT obsessed, I swear.*
fififolle chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
This is squee, right? What the heck is that anyway? This is my all time fave - 'For reasons he couldn't even begin to fathom, he brushed her hair behind her ear' That's squee, isn't it? *Grodin shrugs.*
fififolle chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
Woah. I think I have just read the most fantastic thing ever! I loved - 'the moment was over' and then the whole thing just exploded into brilliance.
fififolle chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
Oh boy, AT was you! You genius you. Weir just oozes team, doesn't she, and not in a ghastly, corporate-bonding way. More mutual respect way. I totally loved 'She had just done it so that he would move'. Beautiful.
fififolle chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I can read 8 more chapters! Did I win the lottery? Yeah! *Jumps around with joy* What's that word they all use that I have no idea what it means? Squee? Is that it? Is this a squee moment?
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 9 . 8/9/2005
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY.
Hananian chapter 9 . 7/24/2005
Excellent! But you can't stop here! PLEASE...give us more!
Tara chapter 9 . 3/23/2005
Oh, I do hope you write more soon. I'm anxiously awaiting what Rodney is thinking inside his coma-like state. And of course to find out what is in fact wrong with him. I'm really liking the John/Teyla as well, so keep that coming.